Mark Tuan- Ignorance to Bliss

You had come to L.a to visit your bf & his brothers, GOT7. The moment you land you run up jumping into Mark's arms!

M: Hi baby how was ur flight?

U: It took forever I was so bored.. lol

He laughs then kisses you. But all too soon you felt a tap on your shoulder. Spinning around stood your little bro Bambam. He pulls you into a hug dragging you away to the rest of the members. Mark stands there watching you. Watching how Bambam & the others make you laugh. He turns & walks to the car feeling ignored. Before he gets in he turns back looking at you. As you get to the hotel he is now completely ignoring you. Hurt because if his brothers way of making u laugh. Also the way you just left him standing there without a care in the world. You wrap your arm around his as you walk to the elevator.

U: Markiepooh are you mad at me?

He looks down at you but doesnt say anything. He directs you to your room then leaves you standing in the hall with the key. Later in the afternoon you guys all meet up for lunch. You again pull Mark aside.

U: Mark please stop ignoring me. I'm sorry I left with them earlier.

M: Do they make you feel better than I do? Happier?

U: No. Mark your the only one for me.

He steps closer.

M: Good, because none of them would know how to fuck you the way I do. Or know how you like when my hand does this.

He slide his hand around your throat & instantly you close your eyes.

M: Or how you like how my fingers do this.

His hand slides up your skirt to your core.

M: Ssss.. No panties on? Bad girl.

He drops both his hands from your body leaving you in a daze. His hand finds yours & your fingers lock into each others, him guiding you both to the dinner table.

You both sit & start talking to the other members. Mark's hand resting on your thigh moves up back to your wet pussy & he rubs his finger through your wetness. He looks over at you.

M: For ignoring me.

He shoves his finger into you thrusting them in & out.

M: 2 rules.

M: No making noises or faces. No flirting with members again. Prepare to soak this floor because I'm not gonna stop until I'm satisfied.

You whimper.

M: Ugh uh baby girl. Rule 1. Break these rule & there will be more punishments. Hmm which member do you like most. Oh yes. YUGYEOM.