Chapter 1

Before we start, I just want to say thank you to @AshyAce123 for letting me adopt the plot and character idea. Don't get me wrong for the story. She doesn't already have feelings for him, she's just nervous. She is afraid she'll be remembered. She was friends with them in elementary. But an accident happened where she sacrificed her left leg for them. I do not own Dr Stone. Nor do I own Haru. That's all.

Haru p.o.v

  Hello there. My name is Haru. This is my story.

3rd p.o.v

  Inside the science room our spiky-haired scientist was currently working on some sort of machine. However, on the other side of the room was a hard working girl in a wheelchair. She had light pink fading to white hair, violet with yellow at the bottom eyes that seemed to reflect the midnight sky, paired with fair-almost pale- skin. She also wore, a large lab coat to cover her regular clothes. She held an eyedropper with green liquid over a pot with bubbling red liquid. She stole the occasional glace in Senku's direction to see what her, old-bestfriend, was doing. Taking one last glance she resumed the experiment. Well, that was until Taiju came in...

" AAAAHHH SENNNKKKUUU!!! TODAYS THE DAY!! I'M FINALLY GOING TO DO IT!! I AM GOING TO CONFESS TO YUZURIHA!! "

  The brown haired male is.....passionate when it comes to his best friend. Something Haru was very happy about. She quickly put the dropper down so nothing happened to the mixture. Just in time for the door to slam open. Letting out a silent sigh of relief when nothing spilled. With an adjust of her lab goggles, she got back to work completely ignoring Taiju and his ruckus. She was doing good too. Until Senku said something about a love potion. She paused when she heard this. Eyebrows furrowing and lips pressing into a thin line. 'A love potion? Really? not even Senku OR Taiju would go that low as to force a relationship on someone!.....right?'  Haru risked a glance over to the pair. Only to make near eye-contact with senku. 'FRICK!! ABORT!! MISSION ABORT!!! RETREAT!!!'  Haru was quick to avert her gaze back to her experiment putting on a stone face mask. (Get it? I'll leave now--) 'What the... who is that? Why does she seem so familiar?'  Before Senku's thoughts could take a spiral, he remembered the 'potion'. 

   " Here take it ya big oaf. It will 10 billion percent make sure Yuzuriha falls in love with you." Senku bargained with a split-face-grin. Taiju slowly takes the potion.....then poor's it down the sink drain, giving the pinkette more relief than one would think. " I'm sorry Senku I appreciate your help, I really do! But I have to confess on my own! With you cheering as well! " Taiju finished with determination in his eyes. "Yeah sure I'll cheer so hard and loud my vocal cords'll burst. " Senku gave a laid-back reply, dripping with sarcasm. Haru stifled a snicker by biting the inside of her cheek.

" REALLY?! YOUR THE BEST SENKU!" "I DIDN'T REALLY MEANT IT YOU OAF!- and he's gone" Senku sighed in pleasant-annoyance for one of his best friends. Before he was surrounded by other boys, all hoping for a love potion.

"S-so t-that potion...was it real?"  a random boy asked senku. "No, you idiot-he throws a lit match in the drain and it lights on fire- that was just melted down plastic. or in other words gasoline." He, once again, wore a near animalistic grin.

-Back to Haru cause I don't feel like writing the conversation-

   Haru sighed. She spared a glace at the clock and relief filled her. She can finally leave this place. Haru was quick to hop out her wheelchair and onto the crutches. You see unlike senku, Haru excels in physics. Sure she's okay in science, she cant really make anything but she can, however, identify pretty much every: plant animal gas out there. She has much more passion towards physical education than anything else. A normal person would expect someone in a wheelchair and crutches to have low stamina and gets tired quickly. Not Haru. Haru loves physics so much in fact, she has a -low key something nobody sees- six pack. She's proud of it too.

 Anyway back to topic!

  Haru arrived at her 'home'. Well, it's not so much a home, more of a yurt-tent-thing.

Haru closed the flaps, then flopped on the couch with a groan

Haru closed the flaps, then flopped on the couch with a groan. 'I wish I could just approach them and say: "Hey guys! remember me? you know, the girl who ate money when she was 5?" but nnoooo~! That's not going to happen with my STUPID anxiety!!'  With one final double bird to the world, Haru buried herself in the cushions' then fell asleep.

Little did she know she wouldn't wake up for thousands' of years to come....

END CHAPTER 1

851 words including this and other a:n notes.

-Emmy