Chapter 3

The drama is a  b r e w i n g   >:3 I do not own anything. A couple of characters might be a tiny bit off script since I couldn't remember but that's it. 

Yuzuriha p.o.v

  'Haru....I swear I have heard that name somewhere before!!!'   "Um... Yuzuriha? Can...can I have the clothes in your right hand please?" Haru's voice snapped me from my thoughts. "Huh? Oh right! Here you go!" I gave her the clothes and turned away. I can imagine she must be a little embarrassed about being naked, yet she just talked normally. 

 "I'm dressed now.." I turn around at her voice and the clothes I gave her fit perfectly!

" I turn around at her voice and the clothes I gave her fit perfectly!

(The waist isn't as small/tight. I don't own the pic.)

I was pretty sure she reminded me of someone, but I don't know who.
Anyway-

Me and Haru start walking back where Taiju and I started.  As we were walking I couldn't help but notice the stone on her left leg. She looked fine with it still on though. In fact Haru looks really happy! "Hey there Haru,  your left leg is still encased in stone.... Isn't it uncomfortable?" I asked with mild interest. I mean, who wouldn't be interested? When I had stone that stuck to me it was really bothersome... I'm genuinely curious who she just goes on like normal.. I mean it's her entire left leg!!

"Oh!  No, it really didn't bother me all that much...  Believe it or not, it's actually pretty comforting in its own odd way." Haru responded. "How so?" I asked her back. If she is used to it, then something must have happened right? She hummed. "Well.. Before I was encased in that stone, my left leg was paralyzed meaning it couldn't be used. So I suppose being able to use it, with having it encased as a side affect I'm perfectly fine with the somewhat odd feeling of the stone." Haru finishes with her explanation, and now I get it! I remember her now!  Back in high School I would see a girl in a wheelchair or using crutches! She didn't talk all that much, but I have seen her once or twice.

   "I get it now! Your so used to not even using that leg, that it doesn't bother you anymore! If your wondering how i know this, I remember you from high-school!" Haru seemed to light up with me mentioning I remember her. Maybe she was afraid of being alone now that we have a different setting. Haru and I talked about random topics as we walked towards Taiju such as favorite colors, favorite activity we do in our free time, etc. Time seemed to fly by as we talked more and before you know it, we can see Taiju in the distance!

  I feel a tug on my dress, so I look behind me to see Haru looking at Taiju with mild interest and recognition in her eyes. "Who's that?" Haru asked me. 

3rd pov (I swear i'm so d o n e with going back and forth between characters-)

  It hurt Haru to ask who Taiju was. It didn't make her feel right. Saying it made her stomach twist. She can almost see the glare her past self and conscious is giving her. She wasn't holding up very good. I mean, she is about to speak to her childhood best friend for the first time in years! This isn't good, not one bit. They forgot her and were perfectly happy. She doesn't want to change that with her awkward self! She is just fine with being forgotten and everyone else being happy. Trying to picture what it's like when she suddenly joins the picture hurts. Everyone will have angry expressions on their faces with permanent scowls imprinted on their faces, just because she isn't gone, hurts. She has indeed had that experience in the past, and it wasn't pretty.

Let's just say middle school and 5th grade wasn't the most amazing for Haru...

Both physically and mentally..

Back to the topic at hand--

Yuzuriha Blinked at her before smiling at the somewhat shy girl. "That is my lover, Taiju!" (A:N My lord it felt weird writing that-) Yuzuriha responded with a smile. Haru's mouth went into an 'o' shape, then nodded at her. A sign to keep moving as it's getting dark and they need to get to shelter soon. The two girls continued walking as Taiju was oblivious to them as he kept humming absentmindedly. As the girls got closer, Taiju paused thinking he heard voices just behind him. So he turned. He looked like a mini sun with how brightly he was smiling.

  "Yuzuriha your back! But.... Where is the girl you found?" Taiju starts off excited but his tone slowly goes from happy to confused. Yuzuriha blinks in confusion. "What do you mean? She's right- what? Where- oh." Yuzuriha deadpans as she looked around, only to find Haru hiding behind her. "Come on. Say 'Hi' to him please." She coaxed Haru as the shy girl slowly comes out from behind Yuzuriha. 

 To say Taiju was surprised was an understatement. The girl who came out from behind Yuzuriha, aka his love,(I am going to barf with all this lovey-dovey stuff I'm attempting to put) looked so familiar in a way that made his head hurt trying to remember. Taiju put the odd feeling aside, and focused and introducing himself to the stranger. He gave a grin that looked oddly similar to that of an excited puppy's. "Hello there! My name is Taiju! Nice to meet ya!" His short yet nice greeting gave Haru a nice feel she hasn't felt since 2nd grade. Haru gave a small smile and a quiet "hi.." then hid behind Yuzuriha again. Said girl was mentally cooing at the shy girl. "Alright everyone, we should probably set up camp since it's getting dark. Haru can share with me and Taiju gets his own. Okay?" Yuzuriha explained to the three. Haru gave a meek nod in understanding, while Taiju gave a closed eye grin with a thumbs up. 

"Alright! What are we waiting for? Lets get going! The sooner we sleep, the sooner we can get back to Senku and the village!" Taiju exclaimed with confidence. That is exactly what they did. Set-up camp and eat some protein bars the couple packed then go to their respected tents. Haru let a small smile dance on her face as she drifted off to asleep with one last thought.

'I hope things will stay like this...'

End Chapter 3

1123 words. Everything written.

-Emmy