Chapter 2

I couldn't wait to post the 2nd chapter so I'm posting it now , I hope you like !

———————————

The next day adelaide woke up to saffron running into her room . Adelaide let out a yawn and said, " What are you doing ? it's so early, " she explained, sounding annoyed.
Saffron proceed to explain " I told the others to meet at my palace , you're coming too Adelaide so I came to get you because I know you wouldn't come if I didn't force you ".
Adelaide sighed and said " okay fine , give me a minute to get changed, " she said , changing into one of the many dresses in her huge wardrobe. Before doing her pale white hair and putting on a pair of heels.
" lets go " adelaide said , leaving her room , saffron following behind her. " there better be breakfast at your palace , im fucking starving " adelaide explained to the otehr female as they jumped into the pale pink , flower covered car that was going to be trasporting the two to saffron's palace .
" oh there will be , don't worry," saffron replied , a small smile on her face.

Soon enough they arrived at saffron's palace in the kingdom of summer . the two walked into the palace and up to a large table , at the table sat the kings of the autumn and spring kingdoms , willow october murphy and haruki april takanashi .
" finally ! what took you so long ? "  Willow asked with a sigh of relief after shoving a maple syrup covered pancake into his mouth whole without cutting it up at all.
" well i went to get adelaide , then I had to wait for her to get dressed and do her hair and then we had to drive all the way here " saffron explained to willow.
Willow nodded " well you're here now so let's get started" .
haruki nodded and said " take a seat , both of you . Me and Willow have been talking while you were gone and we think it's best that Adelaide gets help and takes a break from ruling for awhile."
Saffron nodded as her and Adelaide sat down " I agree , I believe that it really would help to heal from everything and take in everything that happened instead of using violence to feel better "
The two men nodded in agreement.
Adelaide said " okay but who is gonna look after my kingdom ? You three can't do that . "
Saffron smiled " my sister can do it , she's been helping me lately so I'm sure she'll be willing to take care of your kingdom for a while .

As Adelaide and saffron talked for a while haruki lost interest , sliding his hand under the table and taking willows hand in his own. A small smile appeared on willows face , holding haruki's hand back tightly.
Willows hands were way bigger than haruki's , haruki being quite short and thin compared to the thin but muscular willow.

Not long later saffron looked over willow and haruki , noticing their hands under the table and saying " we've made an agreement, my sister is going to look after adelaide's kingdom for 2 weeks while Adelaide takes the time off."
Willow looked nervous, he gave a nod " great idea , he smiled as haruki nodded in agreement with willow .
Adelaide nodded and asked " so can I go home now ? "
Saffron nodded " there is a car from your kingdom here to take you home, " she explained to her.
Adelaide nodded and left to take saffron to her car after willow and haruki left together .

Willow said to haruki " hey , haruki do you want to come back to my palace ,  I missed you, " he explained, holding his hand tight as he looked into his eyes.
Haruki smiled and said " I'd love to but I have work to do , emails to reply to ".
Willow said " you're sure ? Well could you come over tonight ? "
Haruki nodded " tonight " he agreed , kissing his cheek before running off to the car that was taking him home.

~~~~ ( skip till 6 pm )

It was 6 at night and there was a large knock at the front door of willows palace before haruki burst in through the door .
Willow shot up from his desk in his office and legged It down the stairs , pulling haruki close with the biggest and brightest smile on his face.
" I missed you haruki " willow explained , not giving him enough time to reply before he kissed his lips softly.
The other male blushed a deep red the same colour as the autumn leaves on the ground outside the palace as he kissed him back just as softly as willow had been doing.
Willow pulled away with a chuckle, " I'm sorry , I just haven't been able to spend time with you in a while that hasn't been business related "
Haruki smiled and said " its okay pumpkin! Don't be sorry" he explained " why don't we go cuddle and eat this lasagna I made yesterday"
Willow nodded " that sounds so so good," he explained , kissing his cheek as he lead his boyfriend to the kitchen so they could plate up the lasagna haruki had made.
Soon enough the two men were cuddled up to each other on the sofa eating lasagna and watching a movie together.
After the movie had finished willow held haruki's hands and said " sweetheart I've been thinking and I really think that we should tell Adelaide and saffron about our relationship, we've kept it a secret for a long time and I think it's time we told them "
Haruki looked into his eyes " I agree actually , I think we should tell them, let's tell them tomorrow baby " he said , kissing his lips.
" your lips are so soft " willow smiled happily , kissing him again but slightly more passionately.
Haruki pulled him close, holding him around the neck as the two spent the next 10 minutes making out on the sofa.
After a while willow pulled away. wiping the saliva from his mouth as he then said with haruki's slender face in his hands " you really are the love of my life sweetheart "
A blush arose on the other males face. Willow smiled and kissed his cheek, " I'm sorry I'm being so romantic and clingy sweetheart , I just missed you so much. "
Haruki said back with a nervous smile " don't be sorry about that , I just can't help but to blush " .
Willow nodded with a yawn " I'm sleepy , let's go upstairs to my bed " he said.
Haruki stood up and helped him up " is it okay if I sleep here with you ? " He asked.
Willow nodded and smiled sleepily " yeah of course  " he said as haruki lead him upstairs to his large comfy bedroom. Most of willows room was taken up by his huge bed .
Haruki lay willow down on his bed , and said " Baby I don't have any pyjamas to wear. " He explained.
Willow smiled " don't worry , you can wear one of my pyjama shirts " he explained and pointed to his chest of drawers " they're in there " .
Haruki pulled out an oversized black band shirt from the drawer and got undressed before putting it on, not noticing that willow was staring at him as he got naked.
Haruki ended up getting into bed in just his underwear and willows shirt.
The short male let out a chuckle " What's wrong willow ? Are you okay ? ".
Willow nodded a blush on his face " I'm fine , you just look so pretty " he explained , kissing his cheek with a yawn before cuddling him close in bed .  Soon enough the two had fallen asleep, haruki in willows arms.