Supermarket

You head into your nearest supermarket and start getting the things you need. You walk around, getting the stuff on your list and stuff not on it. You head down the fragarence aisle and see Taylor's perfumes. Being a fan, you start freaking out, but know you have a certain amount of money. You sigh, but continue to stare at the bottles. Someone reafhes up from behind you and takes one of her perfumes. You turn around and see Taylor, who smiles at you. She takes an earbud out and offers to pay. You stare at her for what seems like forever, when its really been less than a minute. After getting yourself together, you force a yes please out. She talks to you, asking all sorts of questions, and before you know it, you're checking out. She buys the perfume and hands it to you in the bag. You pay and walk out of the supermarket with her, the biggest smile you ever did is hidden from people so they don't think you're crazy. When you get to your car, you then start to freak out about what just happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah! 1.99K reads! you guys are amazing.