Phan Fluff

This is so fucking old

It was a dark and cold Monday night when the storm came. It was howling and raging, the windows rattling with hard rain. Phil and Dan were in their bed, sleeping. Well, at least Phil was sleeping.

Dan was covered by a heavy sheet, looking into space. His face was frozen in a look of sheer terror as the dark storm raged on. The cold and pitch-blackness of the room engulfed Dan in horror.

As a huge rumble of thunder built up, Dan cringed. The thunder got louder and louder, then BOOM! A crash shook the bed.

Phil woke up with a start, shooting straight up into a sitting position. He looked over at Dan who was looking at him. Neither of them could see each other though. "You ok?" Phil asked Dan.

The blue eyed boy knew that Dan was scared of the dark and he wanted to comfort him. Dan gave a brisk shake of his head. "No..." He croaked.

Phil got out of the bed and stepped carefully around the dirty room they shared. It was littered with clothes and video equipment. He reached the closet and flicked on the light. A warm, sweet and small light washed the room in golden shine. Dan sighed in relief.

Phil walked back over to Dan. He climbed back into the bed, this time snuggling up to Dan. He began to run his fingers through Dan's thick dark brown hair.

As the thunder roared and the lightning flashed, two friends snuggled together, feeling safe, warm, happy, and content. As Dan fell asleep with Phil snuggling and running his fingers through his hair, he heard three words.

"I love you..."