Promise to be there baby wrong or right

Unique

Slowly opening my eyes I notice the car was stopped I looked around seeing we was at a house I saw KD walking in the house so i guess this is our stop

I looked seeing kentrell standing outside talking on the phone , lol that's some sneaky shit but I'm not gone just go off about it .

I rolled my eyes and opened The door , I slammed it on purpose making him turn around mugging me .

" imma call you back " he said into the phone and then hunged up fast .

I Ignored him grabbing my bags slamming his door again " unique come hea " I kept walking .

" if I follow your ass I'm gone drag you back to this car " I ignored him some more and slammed the door shut walking into the house .

I got everybody attention " jayla , ari and Miya come hea " walking up the stairs I heard the door open and kentrell yelling .

" Unique amour Banks " I heard kentrell yell I looked him up and down and continue walking up the stairs .

He ended up walking off and I walked up all these stairs into I found this cute plain room for me , sitting down on the bag I unpacked my shit I changed into some shorts and a shirt

" you knew better for getting this room ain't nobody never goin to be up here " jayla yelled walking up the stairs .

" shit you a lie look at that big ass tv and bed plus bitch it's a big ass walk in bathroom and closet and then it get cold asf in here yeah iight watch everybody gone make this they spot " Miya said while handing me siah .

" soo what's up " ari said while sitting her phone in her lap .

" girl I think kentrell cheating " I said while rolling my eyes .

" bitch why you say at " Miya asked .

" cause when we got here he was outside the car all laughing and talking on the phone but it's cool " I respond while patting the baby's back , he was sleep now .

" roll up ari " jayla said while standing up grabbing the remote .

" I be back I'm about to go lay him in my room " I nodded and stood up , " I'm about to go get our shots " they nodded and I walked downstairs following behind Miya .

Making it into the kitchen I was face to face with kentrell and the gang ( I mean everybody ) some looked at me licking they lips , other barley paid attention .

I could feel somebody staring Holes in my body , I shook it off and grabbed the drinks .

" what y'all Rey drink on sus " Beenie asked causing all the attention to come to me .

I showed him the bottle of henny and vodka , I put the ice , liquor and cups in a bag .

I walked past giving kentrell a quick stare , walking up the stairs I could hear feet behind me.

" why you keep playing with me fa guh " kentrell whispered into my ear while grabbing on fat ma .

oh please lord not today I'm suppose to be mad at this Nigga .

" kentrell move go call at bitch who you was on the phone with " I responded while trying walk away .

He pulled my face making me look into his eyes while squeezing the fuck out of my jaw , "bitch I wasn't on the phone with no gurl " he said more serious and deep .

I swallowed my spit because it's like I could see the darkness in his eyes they where real low too , " kentrell let go " I mumble out .

" don't keep playing with me blaming me for shit bitch I could of broke yo face at day you was texting at Nigga in my face " he said mushing my head back while letting go of me .

I ran upstairs with tears running down my eyes , I heard kentrell yell my Name but I didn't turn back around .

Reaching the door I wipped my tears before walking in , they was on live and I walked in and started shaking my ass .

Forevertenx bitch stop playing with me end all es shit !

" boy fuck you I don't got to end shit. " ari said while shaking her ass and passing me the blunt .

Forevertenx bitch if you don't get off live and 10 seconds I'm coming up there and dragging you .

" you ain't gone do shittt " ari yelled while shaking her ass " they be like ari why you doing to much I say shut up hoe you ain't doing enough " ari sung while dancing.

I was killing the rest of the bottle of henny , I stood up and started twerking with ari .

Nba_youngboy has joined the live

" oooouuuuu " ari said while getting off the live .

" broke boy gone run if you ain't getting no money " I yelled shaking my ass

" cut up periodt fave " jayla pumped my head up ! I was really throwing now !! That's my hype man ari jumped in doing the same so as Miya and jayla

Forevertenx bitch I'm on my way

Nba_youngboy glad yuh wit tht hot shi I'm cool on yuh

Nba_youngboy don't call me nomo

" come here Arianna " Ben yelled making all of us jumped , ari grabbed the phone ending the live fast asf .

" y'all come downstairs with us we Rey go to the store y'all coming " Kd yelled .

"I'll pass y'all know what to get " I smiled and they nodded and walked downstairs .

Text mode

my 💚 mane fuk yuh yuh on at hot girl shit stay on it kept ya distance

Me you serious kentrell I didn't even do nothing !!

My 💚 nah bitch yuh showed me wht you want to do

Me so you ain't sleeping with me tonight

My 💚 nah I'm callin my bitch over

Me k !

My girls 🥰💕

Me you know what I'm not about to do this mfs getting mad at me for no reason , me and kentrell done and I'm moving back to la !

I put on a movie and closed my eyes , soon as I was almost sleep i heard my phone go off .

Ain't shit ass nigga 🤬 you ain't moving no where !!
Read
Ain't shit ass nigga 🤬 don't keep playing with me bitch I'll kill you
Read
Ain't shit ass nigga 🤬 mane wait till i get back

Me lol please stop texting me , you done right ? Foh kentrell stop texting me you blocked and I'm not at home lol I'm with my new nigga !

Ain't shit ass Nigga 🤬 Bitch I will kill you and him !

Ain't shit ass Nigga 🤬 plus bitch you at home cause I see where you at laying in at raggedy ass bed

Me blocked 🤙🏾

I blocked him and then slipped out of bed running down stairs I grabbed a few snacks .

Making my way back into my room I locked the doors and climb back in bed , I found a good movie cutting it up loud asf like it sound like I was in the movie theater !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's all I'm updating tonight goodnight 💚