Part 13

*7years later*
Aubrey and Logan are finally married. They have 2 kids.

CR and her wife have 1 kid.

Chloe has a complicated relationship but still going, with Wes.

Beca is busy with her career but is in a relationship with Damon

Flo on the other hand finished her wall. She's in law school.

Amy is in her career in Opera. Nothing exciting. Just the fact that her ex boyfriend name bumper broke it off a couple hours ago.

Stacie. Stacie. I dont know about her. All she does is hook up with guys. But finally she found someone for good.

Lily. Is with france. France is.. well.. lets say interesting. Lily has gotten better. Not that im saying that she was always mysterious and weird. But less weird.

Emily finished her song called "ever afterlife" and came to Newyork with beca after the reunited party.

Ashley and Jessica are married. Never expected that. But they are married and have a baby on their way. Theyre gonna adopt. But adopting is harder than they thought.

*its been 5 years since they last contacted eachother. The group chat is "blocked" but no one was ever dared to open it. Its blank,dry. But no one texted eachother. After the reunited trip in Louisiana they decided that it would be better if they stopped talking for a bit. In between they went to eachothers weddings. But again after the trip the upcoming year they still kept in touch. 2 years later they stopped.
-
Amy: hows everyone?

Aubrey: hey amy. Great

Amy: good.

Beca: same

Jessica: great

Amy: ok
-
That was basically it everytime. Just asking how it is. Nothing else. No communication. No long conversations. The girls, womans i say, are now in theyre 40s. mature of course but when theyre around eachother theyre different. Way different.
-
*beca and emilys chat*

Beca🕉: Hey em.

Emily😜: Beca hey

Beca🕉: I wanted to do a duet together.

Emily😜: Oh great! When?

Beca🕉: Not sure, I'll let you know.

Emily😜: Great!!
-
*10 months later*

Lily: I miss you.

*1 week later*

Amy: Hi lily.. i miss you too.

Lily: Meet up? Pls

Amy: We need everyone. Theyre busy.

Aubrey: Im not! :)

Emily: Woosshh! Me neither.

Amy: Great!

Beca: Guys. I miss all of you. I do.

Ashley: We miss you too. ;(

CR: You bitches are life. Dont forget that..

Beca: OH! I agree with you CR. I want us to get together.

Aubrey: Oh.. beca! Didnt know you had it in you.

Beca: Well.. its been 7 years hasnt it?

Aubrey: yeah...