09

" eh wanna come over to my house? Well, apartment?" Minho asked as he scratched the back of the head nervously, waiting for a reply.

" yeah sure" Jisung smiled before finishing up the rest of his ramen.

" thanks for the treat hyung" Jisung smiled again as he gluped the last bit of the miso soup.

" anything for you baby" minho winked as he grabbed his phone from his back pocket.

" i'll call my brother to tell him you're coming over aight?" Minho asked before excusing himself to make the call which gave Jisung lots of time to fanboy over what happened.

His idol and crush flirted with him

Called him baby

Called him cute

Ruffled his hair

Everything seemed like a dream to Jisung. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming and to Jisung's happiness, he wasn't. Everything was real. He already fell for Minho more but he doubt that minho was gay which hit Jisung like a brick.

" hey im back, miss me?" Minho winked before sitting back down.

" you wish baby" Jisung teased back but it didn't end so well since he was a blushing mess and he cursed himself for being so bold all of a sudden.

" you suck at teasing babe" Minho laughed before dragging Jisung to pay the bill with him and then they left the restaurant.

" my house is pretty nearby" minho said before glancing at Jisung and made eye contact. Jisung didn't blush like he normally would, he was sort of getting used to minho's teasing and flirting that he, himself literally did it. Guess minho rubbed off of Jisung well then.

" we're here baby" minho unlocked the door and he took off his nike shoes.

" okay babe" Jisung laughed before slipping off his converse as well and entering after the elder, closing the door behind him and plopping down on to the grey couch which was right beside the door.

" comfortable huh" minho smiled before jumping on beside Jisung, clinging onto his arm.

" dude you're too obsessed that i swear if i leave later you'll probably cry" Jisung joked, earning a light scoff from the elder.

" and that's why you're not leaving baby" minho chuckled before standing up and walking towards the kitchen to grab some snacks, leaving a wide eyed Jisung seated on the couch.

" you look like a surprise squirrel" Minho laughed before pouring a whole lot of different snacks into a big bowl and poured 2 glasses of coke.

" cause i am one, according to you" Jisung shurgged and turned on the television, surfing all the channels before he stopped at a kdrama.

" i am not a robot?" Minho asked before sitting down beside the younger, placing the bowl and cups onto the coffee table infront of them.

" mhm its pretty good, you should watch it sometime when you're free" Jisung grin.

" then we shall watch it now, remember you're staying over baby" Minho smirked before grabbing the remote from Jisung's hand, making sure to touch it before placing it down beside him.

" i-i'll call my parents t-to imform t-them first alright Hyung??" Jisung excused himself as he dialed his mother's number onto his phone and pressed the call button.

" where did the ba-mjmjjsjs" Jisung covered Minho's mouth as his mother answered and he ain't gonna let her hear a guy calling him "baby"

" hey mom" Jisung spoke politely.

" hello sweetie, why did you call me?"

" can i stay over at a friend's house? I'll be back by tomorrow morning." Jisung asked as he tapped his foot on the tiled floor as nervousness filled him.

" who? A girl's? Aww my sungie got a girlfriend, let me meet her sometime okay? Bye now"

" its a-" Jisung got cut off by a beep signalling that his mother hung up.

" great, i'm a girl now" minho laughed as he ruffled the younger's soft brown hair.

" i guess...." Jisung sigh as he recalled what his parents always tell him.

" why are you suddenly so down sungieee" Minho picked up the nickname his mother gave him.

" uh-huh im fine!! " Jisung shot him a fake smile trying to convince him.

Minho wasn't buying any of that but he soon shrugged it off, they just met so it's understandable that Jisung wasn't so comfortable with sharing personal stuff with him yet.

" tell me when your ready" Minho whispers while he started the kdrama.

Jisung sigh in defeat and nodded.

' i can't tell you, i'm sorry'