Tini's 15 Birthday

Tini's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs and see the photographer taking my picture so naturally I pose.

Mariana-Straight back! Smile more! More teeth! Less teeth! Do you think that we should get her braces?

Tini-Mom! My teeth are fine!

Mariana-Yeah but you are on TV now.

Tini-Just stop it.

Mariana-So remember, this is a publicity party too.

Tini-Way to make me feel special(!)

Mariana-So behave. Also tell your friends not to bring alcohol and put it in the punch.

Tini-Mom!

Mariana-What?

Fran-I can't believe that I have to wear suit!

Tini-Ugh stop moaning!

Alejandro-Kids!

Tini-Fine!

The doorbell rings and as the door opens, people flood in.

Tini-So many people!

Fran-I know!

Mechi-Tini! Happy birthday amiga!

Mechi gives me a tight hug and hands me her present. It's big and a little heavy and I set it down on the table.

Tini-Thanks so much!

Lodo-Happy birthday!

Tini-Thanks you!

Mechi-Come on birthday girl. Lets dance!

Mechi and Lodo lead me on to the dancefloor and I see literally every from the cast of Violetta except Jorge.

Tini-Hey guys, did Jorge say that he would come in or....?

Lodo-Um he didn't mention it even though he probably will since he bought you a present.

Tini-OK.

Mom walks over to me with Dad.

Mariana-We have someone that wants to meet you.

Tini-I am dancing with my friends.

Mariana-Come on Martina.

Tini-Fine who?

The guy next to us turns to us and it's Peter Lanzani.The star of Aliados and probably the most famous teenage boy in Argentina.

Peter-Hi Martina.

Tini-Hi. I met him. Can I leave now?

Mariana-No.

Alejandro-Why don't you and Peter go dance,Tini?

Peter-I would love to dance with you.

Peter holds out his hand and I reluctantly take it as he leads me onto the dancefloor.Mechi and Lodo give me a thumbs up and then they walk off.

Peter-So, your show looks cool.

Tini-Listen, I am only dancing with you because I have to. I am not in the mood for chit chat, ok?

Peter nods and we keep dancing silently. This is so boring! Just as I am getting annoyed, I see Jorge walk through the door. I instantly pull away from Peter and see him walk over to the present table.

Peter-What's wrong?

Tini-I...feel sick. See you.

I push through the crowd of people but I am stopped by my Aunt, Rosa.

Rosa-Tini! Aw my little girl!

She hugs me so tightly that I can't breathe.

Tini-Ok Rosa. Gotta go.

I continue pushing through the people but I trip over a bag and fall straight into Jorge's arms.

Jorge-Steady there! Are you OK?

Tini-Yeah. Thanks.

Jorge-Happy birthday.

Tini-I didn't think that you would come.

Jorge-Why not?

Tini-Because of...

Jorge-Lets not talk about it. I would really love a dance with the birthday girl, you up for it?

I smile and he leads me out onto the dancefloor.