Chapter one:Blaine

Have you ever had that moment when you see the your soul mate . And it's like ' oh here you are I have been looking for you' ?
I have, with the man of my dreams . His name is Kurt Hummel .
"Kurt come here for a minute."
He looks over bathroom door with his moisturizer still on his cheeks, I look at his soft blue eyes and lose my train of thought.
"Blaine... Blaine .... BLAINE !"
" Oh yes ! "
" Why are you staring at me ??"
" I just, it's just, I love you."
He walks over to me and kisses me softly on my cheek,
"I love you too blaine Devin Anderson."
" Oh a full name? Something about that turns me on about you.."
"Not now we are about to have breakfast with my parents."
"Can't we skip??" I pleaded
"No they are only in town for a few more days, it's now or never and it's now."
We drove over to a restraint on 5th avenue and met Kurt's parents.
" Hello mr and mrs Hummel how are you today?"
"Blaine for the last time just call me hurt, call me mr Hummel again and I'll kick your ass. "
It's not my fault I call him by his proper name, I was just raised like that, and he was my boyfriends father . I looked over and kurt and smiled, ah his smile it was gorgeous.
Burt goes on about his job and makes some car jokes only me and him understand . Kurt and Carole start going on about the newest fashion trends. Then we see a tall figure walk up to the table,
"Hi mom, hi Burt."
" Finn ! Baby how are you!! I missed you so much ! "
Carole jumps up and gives Finn a kiss. Then looks at me and gives me the nod, smiles at kurt and gives Burt a handshake. he sits down with us and joins in oir conversations. I lean over to Finn and say
" Finn where have you been, it's been 2 years, and not even a single word!"
" I know and I'm sorry. I have been everywhere .."
I cut him off
" Have you even spoken to Rachel yet? she has been so worried about you!!! "
" Well,... Er... I was but..."
" but nothing! You need to be here for the big stuff ! That happens . I bet you didn't even know that she's engaged ."
" She's what ??" He screamed so loud he got the rest of the tables attention.
" Ha I knew you still cared, I was kidding."
When we got home we were so tired. kurt didn't even do his moisturizer routine. He plopped right into bed. I tucked him into bed and kissed his cheek.
" I love you so much Kurt Hummel."
I woke up to a soft gentle kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes and said " good morning kurt"
He smiled and said
"How did you know it was me?"
" Who else would be kissing me like that? "
" Okay sweetie you got me there."
" Blaine, I have a surprise for you.."
What could it be? New hair gel, another kiss, our own lazy day, or even an unscheduled date??
He pulled out his phone and laid it on his nightstand.
" Blaine, this is our love story. it reminds me of you every time I here it. And it makes me fall in love with you all over again. I want to show you how much I love you. "
The intoduction went on and I automatically knew what it was, my all time favorite, Teenage dream.
You think I'm pretty Without any makeup on You think I'm funny When I tell the punchline wrong I know you get me So I let my walls come down, down
Before you met me I was alright but things Were kinda heavy You brought me to life, Now every February You'll be my Valentine, Valentine
He belted that note so beautifully... He continued as I started tearing up.
Let's go all the way tonight No regrets, just love We can dance, until we die You and I, will be young forever
You make me feel Like I'm livin' a Teenage dream The way you turn me on I can't sleep Let's run away and Don't ever look back, Don't ever look back
My heart stops When you look at me Just one touch Now baby I believe This is real So take a chance and Don't ever look back, Don't ever look back...

At this point I was crying,
"Kurt that was beautiful, I love you so much !"
I kissed him so very passionate. He is the perfect guy for me. The one and only guy in the world for me.
At That moment, I knew I was going to marry him.

A/N
HEY well I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is my first fanfic ever so comments will be rally appreciated . Thx so much for reading!!!!!!!!!
And yes I know that in the video blaine is just imagine vice versa.
Song used - Teenage dream by Katy perry.