Chapter two: Kurt

Here I am, singing to the love of my life, with the song of our love and all I can see is his eyes melting. what if I'm not singing good. What if he is thinking about his one night stand 3 years ago? I can't loose him ago. It was too much then and it's to much now. I reminded Blaine of my singing talents by Belting out a note beautifully. Maybe that will get his attention.
He staid silent for a minute. Then he hugged me and said he loves me.
Later we started talking about Rachel and her newest Broadway audition.
" Rachel is a shoe in ! She already as experience and she is very Passionate it. "
" yeah but the last thing we need is for Rachel to be bragging about another Emmy."
He said rolling his eyes.
Just then we heard a knock on my door.
" Um... Can I come in ?.... You guys aren't doing anything right...? "
"Finn ! What are you doing here ???"
" Well.. I needed to um talk to you, just you if you don't mind"
" Sure, but this better be good. because you have so much explaining to do. like where have you been for the last 2 years . Or why haven't you called me ? Or anyone ! Carole has been going crazy trying to find you! She almost hired a private investagator!!!"
" Whoa man, what? She did ? Oh god.. "
" Wait is something wrong?"
He looked at me and started crying.
"Kurt I'm in so much trouble, I can't talk to mom because she will be disappointed, Burt will kick my ass, and everyone else will turn me in."
"Turned in ...? For what."

" I was at a party in Miami, everyone was drinking and I walked in on a drug bust. they were going to kill me unless I joined . that's why I needed to leave for so long. And everyone can't know, no body! Eventually the leader had an overdose and died then the rest escaped . that's how I was able to leave."

" Finn... I.... I.... don't know what to say. You were a football star, engaged to an amazing girl, and you were involved in... drugs."

"I wasn't taking it! I swear!"

Blaine entered the room,
"Is everything okay?"
" Yes sweetie everything is fine. Um let's go to callbacks, I could use a drink."

When we get there, I saw Brody and his newest tramp, I tried making as little eye contact as possible.

" Yo kurt!"
Oh god, you can hear how drunk he was just by 2 words, 6 letters!

"Um hi Brody.."