87-97

87

This week, the director of the week really feels that he is coming home.

The public relations department has always been a calm and quiet department. His director of the public relations department has had a leisurely day. Before coming to the president's office, he also planned the organization activities of the public relations department and the public expenditures for the second half of the year. According to the current situation, let alone the activities. The next days, I am afraid that it will not be too good.

The public relations department has always dealt with the negative news that is unfavorable to Lu, and the rumored rumored director of the rumor that the rumor is not taken seriously, since this is a large group of large enterprises, not guilty of the small gaps in those gullies. When people care about it, where do you know that his position, the director of Zhou's work, is almost in the hands of these villains.

It's really impossible to make a small climate, but it can't stand the accumulation of time and time. The embankment of thousands of miles collapses in the ant nest. This image of Lu Beichuan's presence outside now does not look like it collapses.

Director Zhou is also an insider. I can understand the routines of online marketing. All the anecdote is related to Shen Weiyin. This may not be her intervention. Maybe this is her first.

There are a few people in the entertainment circle who look so innocent and not all simple.

But Shen Weiyin came from Shen, who didn't know who would dare to touch the mold of Shen.

What's more, Shen Weiyin is now a popular female star in the entertainment industry. She is the one who spoke of the perfume brand, and said it was made by her own company.

So the endorsement of this matter, the director of the week has not felt that something is wrong.

But now I'm listening to what Lu's words mean, regardless of Lu's two years of friendship, and Shen Wei's cancellation?

Director Zhou was deeply annoyed that he had been greedy for small profits.

"Lu, I think you should consider this matter again?"

"Thinking?"

Director Zhou hardened his scalp. "From my professional point of view, Miss Shen's current reputation and status endorsements that this product is beneficial and harmless, and we have also done a statistic on the sales of products in recent years. In the past few years, the sales and reputation of the company's perfume brands have greatly improved. From the perspective of interest, Miss Shen can continue to speak for this product is the best candidate, we can not find a more suitable candidate than Miss Shen. "

Lu Beichuan coldly examined his own 'deliverable' director, and did not speak.

Obviously, this week's director is not very eye-catching, seeing Lu Beichuan did not speak, mistakenly thought that he agreed with his own point of view, and continued to smugly say, "Luo, you see, Miss Shen came to the company at two o'clock in the afternoon, you Did you personally talk to Miss Shen?" He pushed the glasses. "If the contract is cancelled, the company will be greatly discounted in terms of sales or popularity. This is not good for us. In this matter, hope. You can think carefully."

"You mean, the entire entertainment circle, besides Shen Weiyin, can't you find someone who can endorse products?"

Director Zhou nodded. "The new product is about to be released soon. The contract can't be done overnight. It takes time to pick a new spokesperson. It takes more time to negotiate and sign the contract. This is really difficult."