Day 1/5

Jongin woke up to see his brother Baekhyun beside him sleeping peacfully. Ever since their parents had left the house to them for a week saying that they were going to a conference overseas, Baekhyun has been sleeping in the same bed with him. He smirked and caressed Baekhyun's bare thigh. He loved how his hyung looked with his big clothes on him. He growled lowly making Baekhyun stir in his sleep. Jongin shut his eyes closed and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's small waist.

Baekhyun woke up and saw his younger brother laying next to him with his arms around him, he blushed lightly and cooed to Jongin,"Jongin~ let's go eat breakfast! I know you're awake, pabo." Jongin opened his eyes and laughed as he brought the older closer. Baekhyun was already used to Jongin hugging him or holding his hands, just that.

They walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. The maid's and butler's came rushing in with all different kinds of foods on silver plates. Baekhyun gulped his saliva as he smelled the fresh breakfast get served. Kai growled as he saw his hyung nearly drooling from the smell. Oh, how much he wanted his brother now.

He began eating saying to himself that he'll finally aproach his brother later on in the day. They ate happily, Jongin feeding Baekhyun and vice versa. They finished their breakfast and decided to watch TV, Baekhyun sat on the wide couch and Jongin layed his head on his lap, hoping he would be able to get closer to his brothers crotch. He smirked as Baekhyun uncomfortably shifted as he sighed, everytime his hot breath suffocating Baekhyun's crotch.

Jongin sat up and walked to the kitchen thinking it was enough teasing for his poor brother. His stomach growled for a snack. He saw a maid in the kitchen and smiled,"Hey, you and the other maids and butlers can take the week off, just don't tell my parents, Ok?" He said as the maids eyes widened.

"Really!? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Mr.Kim! I'll start packing~" She said as she ran to a random room to tell the others. 20 minutes later all the butlers and maids were walking out the front door, thanking Kai for the week off. He smirked as he saw the last maid shut the door and walk away. He turned to face the confused Baekhyun and smirk.

"Where did they all go!? What are we going to eat!?" He said panicking on the couch. Well, I'm going to eat you this whole week, he thought smirking before saying.

"We'll just go to some resturant." Baekyun pouted and sat down nodding. Baekhyun grabbed the TV control and turned the TV off, feeling the intense stare from Jongin. He awkwardly walked to his room and took a shower, playing his music as loud as he could.

Jongin smirked, this was the moment he was exactly waiting for. He walked to Baekhyun's steamy restroom and undressed himself, Baekhyun still showering and not being able to see from the shower door. Jongin danced to the door and opened it, shocking Baekhyun.

Jongin smirked and pushed Baekhyun to the wall, hearing the older gasp at the cold feeling on his warm back. He leaned closer to Baekhyun's ear and whispered,"Hyung, you're too sexy." Baekhyun was astonished, what!?

"W-What did you j-just say?" Baekhyun asked confused at the youngers compliment.

"I said you're too sexy." He repeated once more kissing Baekhyun's neck, ear, cheek and eventually his lips.

"J-Jongin! What the f-fuck are you d-doing!? Why would you kiss me!? I'm your brother!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran out of the restroom leaving Jongin in the restroom smirking. This was going exactly the way he planed it to.

"Why not? I mean we always do that."

"Y-Yeah but on the cheek! Not in the lips!"

"Isn't it the same thing?" Jongin asked innocently. Baekhyun turned red.

"No! It is not the same thing! Couples kiss on the lips! Not brothers." Baekhyun exclaimed stepping backwards every time Kai stepped foreword.

"Oh, but hyung you don't understand my feelings. Do you see this?" Kai said pointing at his hard member. Baekhyun nodded and gulped,"That's because of you hyung." Baekhyun was so disgusted with his younger brother, so this is why Jongin let all the maids and butlers go.

Jongin knocked his brother onto the king sized bed, making the older frightened of him. Jongin traced Baekhyun's curves up until his calf, kissing his brothers uncomfortable body.

"Hyung." Jongin purred which caused the older to shiver.

"J-Jongin, st-" Jongin cut off Baekhyun by kissing his lips, taking in the sweet taste of his brothers amazing mouth. Baekhyun froze as he felt his brothers lips upon his.

Jongin's hand trailed south to Baekhyun's hard needy member. He rubbed the clothed member letting a loud groan escape both their mouths. Jongin kissed Baekhyun's lips hungrily, once more while fastening his pace on Baekhyun's member. Baekhyun swayed his hips with Kai's large hand and mewled making Kai have enough and rip of the annoying towel. Kai kissed Baekhyun down until he got to the most needy part of Baekhyun.

He swallowed Baekhyun which made the older whimper his name. This is exactly what he wanted to see, his older brother moaning and pleading to be fucked by him. He bobbed his head faster, feeling Baekhyun's member hit the back of his throat. Baekhyun screamed as he orgasmed into his little brothers mouth. He thought it was over when Kai let go of him. He turned to his side to be quickly turned upwords again by Kai.

Kai spread Baekhyun's butt cheeks wide and prepared him, entering one finger inside his brother. "Mmmm, K-Kai. I-It hur-" Kai cut him off once again by kissing him, making the pain turn into pleassure. Baekhyun looked down, he saw Jongin's big member standing up proudly against his toned dark abdomen. His younger brother really was perfection. But this was wrong, he shouldn't be in the same bed doing these types of things younger brother. This was so wrong, but felt so good. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and turned his mind blank as he felt Kai hit his sweet spot.

"O-Oh, K-Kai......mmm t-there! Again, please." Baekhyun said as he rode along with Kai's skilled hands. How many times has he done this before!? And with who? Baekhyun asked himself.

Kai pulled out his fingers as he saw his brother in pure ecstacy, now it was his turn. He ignored the condom and put more lube onto himself as he wanted to feel the intensity of Baekhyun's tight walls. His tip was at the very enterance, when Baekhyun pushed himself foreword, causing Kai's head to enter Baekhyun. Kai and Baekhyun moaned loudly, leaning in for another kiss.

Kai began thrusting slowly, wanting to feel more of the tightness from Baekhyun's walls. He thrusted ferociously at the plead of his brother saying to go faster and harder. He felt the sensation of his favorite feeling at the pit of his stomach turn and fast enough he came in his brother, spilling his warm seeds into him. Baekhyun felt the warm juice in him and was set off, shooting his seeds onto Kai's sweaty stomach.

Kai smiled and kissed Baekhyun's lips, moaning as he slipped out of Baekhyun. Baekhyun was so exahausted and feel onto Kai's chest, hugging the younger. "G-Goodnight, K-Kai." He whispered as Kai chuckled.

"Goodnight, hyung." As he heard Baekhyun's small snores he smirked,"Oh, but this isn't the end hyung. Remember we still have a week."

Ok so this is the first chapter~! For all of you perverts and pedo people here yo go~~~~! Lol no just kidding, I'm as much as a pervert as you guys for writting this. Lol, thanks for all of my subscribers and amazing upvoters!!!!!! OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL! Bye~