Call Me By Your Name

Unedited - if you find any mistakes comment please

Word count - 356
Eddies P.O.V

Me and Richie finally woke up after a long night(if you know what I mean). We finally got together after three weeks of him staying in Derry with us, him actually living in NYC and him here to study.

I finally woke up, yawning slightly. All of our clothes were gone except for our boxers, skin touching.

I was pulled close to Richie, him already awake. I looked him in his eyes.

"Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine," Richie whispered into my ear, looking into my eyes.

I blushed. 'What's he mean?' I asked myself, obviously not knowing what he really meant by that.

"...Eddie?" I questioned, seeing if that's what he meant by 'call me by your name,'.

"Richie...Richie, Richie..." He whispered, getting closer to me. I loved the way he called me by his name and the way my name slipped off my lips like it was his own.

"Eddie, Eddie, Eddie..." I whispered back, also getting closer to Richie.

"Richie...." He whispered one more time, finally putting his lips onto mine and kissing me.

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around my Richie's back. I pulled away, looking at him again.

"I don't want you to leave...please don't go," I whispered on the verge of tears.

Yeah....I'm 17. He's 26. He'd nine years older than me and he's only going to be here for 3 more weeks....

But I'm going to live in the moment and love what we have right now.

"You know I have to baby....I have a life back in New York...I came here to study," he responded, kissing me shortly.

Tears now came out of my eyes, not wanting him to leave.

"Baby...don't cry..." Richie said, hugging me close.

"Eddie...." I whispered.

"Richie....Richie, Richie...." he whispered back, kissing the top of my head.

"I.....i love you Richie...." I whispered, immediately regretting it.

"I love you too, baby boy...." he responded.

And that's all I needed to hear.

—————
Haha I suck at writing