After a long time

"Are you ok? Do you have any problem with your brains connection?" Nandhini asked.
" I am coming to coimbatore this weekend",Sakthi.

"Why, do you have any work here ?", Nandhini.
"You are the only person i've ever known in Coimbatore", Sakthi.
Nandhini did not reply anything.
" Ok , dont commit any other work, i have to book suites for my stay, i am checking in online", Sakthi.
Nandhini interrupted and said my friends house is available, she went to her native, you can stay there, dont worry, i ll come to pick you up from bus stand.

Sakthi smiled and said, ok we'll meet on saturday morning, bye.
Nandhini 's waiting time has beeen started already.
She went for shopping andbought a white shirt for Sakthi. Sakthi looks mesmerising in white and blue combination.

Nandhini look up the sky for a long time, now a days sky wstching becomes one of her habits, her works were interrupted by Sakthis call.
Sakthi , " hey Nandhini, i started already, don't forget me to pick me up tomorrow morning, "
"Ok, let me thing about that", Nandhini smiled.
I didnot callyou long time after that fight, so dont take any revenge" , Sakthi.
" I have been thinking about since longtime, ", Nandhini said and smiled.
" Sakthi, why are you coming to see me suddenly ?", Nandhini.
" Don't you like to see me?", Sakthi.
" I dont know what you are thinking about me, i am eagerly waiting to see you, but my innee feeling says that YOU ARE HERE TO SAY GOODBYE TO ME, Am i right Sakthi?", Nandhini.
Sakthi did not reply anything for next one minute.
" we will talk tomorrow Nandhini, Dont think toomuch" , Sakthi.
" ok, did you buy any gift for me? Like sendoff gift, no no, just a gift", asked Nandhini.
" No, i did not think about gifts, tomorow you could select which one you want, wait, you got something for me?", asked Sakthi.
" nothing, i just bought a dress for you, it's already late, go to sleep , we'll meet tomorrow , I'll be in bus stand by 5:30 am, bye", Nandhini hung up the phone.

Nandhini realised that she is going to miss him forever, She already got that ' Sakthi won'tbe hers forever'. But her heart could not accept that.
She felt like her heart is going to bust out. She cried a lot, she did not realise when she felt asleep.
At morning 5am alarm waked her up,
She woked up immediately and and got ready and collected her friend minu's house keys and left her room.
The foggy morning welcomes her.

See you guys soon, thank you agsin readers,