Part 14

Swaragini runs into Badi and enters in Ragini's house.

Ragini starts dancing with Dadi, Shekhar and dadaji.

Dadi : What happened laado!?...stop, stop, stop!!!

Swara : Dadi, Lakshya has agreed for the marriage on his own!!!

Ragini : We haven't said anything to him!...I'm so so happy Dadi!!!

Shekhar : That's really great!!!

Ragini : Yah papa and dadaji, they has called us for roka ceremony today as planned earlier!!!

Dadaji : Parvati, go and make arrangements fast!!! We have less time left!!!

Dadi : Hmm!

Swara : Ragini, you too get ready and I'm also getting ready!!! After all, today's my friend's roka!!!...Yahooo!!!

Ragini laughed.

Dadi : Wait a minute! Stop daydreaming ok! Who said that you are coming with us!?

Swara : Dadi but...!?

Dadaji : Chori, you have helped us, thank you for that but you can't come with us! We don't want any non vegetarian in our Ragini's marriage!

Ragini : Dadaji...!

Dadi : Laado, Just go inside and get ready!...Go!

And Ragini left.

Swara : Dadi...!

Shekhar : Haven't you listened what ma and papa has said?! Just leave from here and you aren't coming with us!!!

Dadi : Remember it, this is Ragini's wedding and you will not try to be smart! Please, don't do anything stupid this time!

Swara : Hmm.

And she left.

Swara enters in her house in anger and throws her bag down on the sofa and sat.

Shomi : What happened shona!? Why are you so angry!? Lakshya hasn't agreed!?

Swara : What all think han!? Eating non veg is a crime or what!? To be a Bengali is a crime?! I mean...in Ragini's house also and in Lakshya' house too...his bitch chachi!!!

Dida : Shoru!...What happened?!

Swara : Dida, I want to attend Ragini's roka today but the trio group has not allowed me to come with them and in Lakshya's house, his bitch chachi, she has asked me to stay away from Sanskar sir! Why!? Because I'm a Bengali!

Shomi : Sanskar!?

Swara : My boss of event management company! Lakshya, he is my childhood school friend and Sanskar sir is his brother!...I want to attend this roka ma!!!

Shomi : No Shona! You can't go!

Swara : Why!?

Shomi : Ek baar bol diya, so just listen it!!! You will not go there!!!

And Swara moves inside her room in anger.

Dida : Let me see her!

And she too went inside.

Dida : Shona listen...!

Swara : No dida!!! I want to go!!!

Dida : You can't!!!

Swara : Why!? Because of the fight between both families having?!

Dida : Yes!!!

Swara : What's the reason of the fight dida!? Please tell me na!? I can't spoil Ragini's wedding because of your fight!!!

Dida : Shona!!!

Swara : Okk dida! If you don't want to tell me, no problem but...can I go in some other way!? Chupke se!? Kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega!

Dida : Hnn!

Swara : In some other appearance I mean, Please!?

Dida : No way!!!

Swara : Please!? I'll come back in 1 hour, I promise! Please!?

Dida : Okk but come back soon!

Swara : Pakka!!!

And the next scene starts in MM.

The house is fully decorated. Everyone is looking very happy including Ragini except Lakshya who was giving a fake smile.

Swara enters in a different attire.

Swara : O god!!! Everything is so beautiful!!!

Swara : O god!!! Everything is so beautiful!!!...Ragini, She is looking so amazing!!!

And just then, a servant comes and Swara downs her veil fast.

Servant : Hold this juice and give it to Sanskar sir.

Swara : But...!

And the servant left giving Swara, the juice.

Swara : O god!!! Why god?! Why?! Which connection you are making between us!? Of this juice!? Everytime I hold the coffee or juice for Sanskar sir!...Chal Swara, de jaake!

And she goes to Sanskar who was talking to the guests.

Sanskar : What!? Why are you standing like a statue in front of me!?

Swara : Juice.

Sanskar : Yah, Thanks!

Swara : Welcome.

While she was going

Sanskar : Hey listen!...I think you are...!

Swara : I'm...!

Sanskar : We had not called any lady servant! So you?!

Swara : Ramu kaka, he is ill so he had sent me on his duty! I'm his granddaughter!

Sanskar : Okk go!

Swara : Hmm.

She left.

Ap : Please come fast everyone for the roka!!!

Everyone gathered where raglak was sitting. Swara was moving here and there when,

Parineeta : Listen, please bring that plate full of sweets!

Swara : Hmm...kaam kara lo bas!... Ughhh!!!

Swara brings the sweets plate but due to the heels she was wearing, she falls down.

Everybody got shocked.

What will be their reactions on seeing Swara?

Think!!! Think!!!🤔🤔🤔