chapter 1 - plans

Error woke up in the anti-void, he was exhausted from yesterday, having destroyed around a dozen au's, and fought inky at least eight times. He wanted to destroy as many au's as he could in the next week, so that he could possibly have a break for a while, as the multiverses 10894 anniversary was going to be about then, but error knew he most likely wouldn't get that long of a break. But he set off for destroying a few minutes after he finished healing, he doesn't need to sleep or eat, so that is never a problem.

After destroying about nine au's, inky had finally showed up, so error was only able to destroy about fifteen that day, which was actually the most in a while, so he was glad about that, but the next few days, inky hadn't created anything or showed up to fight him, so error ended up destroying close to seventy au's in the next few days. Error decided he would tell blue and the mares that he should be able to spend the entire time at the multi-void for their party, since they normally throw a party for the anniversary, but error would normally have to go destroy au's to keep the balance, but he has destroyed more, so he shouldn't have to.

--with inky in dreamtale--
"we need to find a way to get rid of error and the mares for good!" Inky stated, starting the meeting.
"we could try and take out mares goons then nightmare would be more vulnerable"
"problem with that red, is that nightmare and error might show up to help them"
"I agree with razz, and that has happened before already anyway"
"why don't we find where error and the mares live, they have to live somewhere, so we can just try and follow them"
This went on for almost an hour before Sci finally spoke up
"error normally stops destroying for a bit for some reason close to the next few days as if something happens then, not only that but he seems to target the newest au's first"
Everyone was paying full attention to Sci at this point, with geno, blue, and fresh listening most
"well, why don't you we have a new au created, and then follow error to see where he goes, then attack him when he lets his guard down"
Everyone agreed

[-About 400 words-]