chapter 14

it has been two months since the accident and the two dorks had stopped visiting you. you just woke up from your coma, lowkey confused about your whole existence.

there he was, your brother who was in a different continent for the whole time. he was your closest brother and he was excused just to visit you.

he brought you food and water for you. he held your hand and kissed it.

"hey little sis. how are you?" he started talking.

you could barely talk but you could understand what he was saying.

you nodded your head atleast and smiled. tears started falling from your brother's eyes. he regret how he didnt visit you earlier to take good care of you.

" hey, im sorry if i wasn't here earlier. i was busy with acting and i couldn't be excused."

you opened your mouth and tried to talk.

"its okay" you said, with a faint voice.

your brother smiled.

you both spent quality time together as siblings. (pls dont think of anything else aAaA)

.

aidan's pov

it has been a month and a half since i last visited y/n. i missed her so much. i wonder how she is and if she's okay. no one has been taking good care of her since her family is out of the country because of work.

"hey babe! i found a perfect outfit for you tonight." my girlfriend, cassie said as she held out a suit with the perfect tie that could go with it.

i got it from her and checked it out.

"wait here, ill be back. i just had to change in to these and tell me what you think, okay?" i said as i walked towards the chaning room.

i closed the door and started changed into it. i examined myself as i looked in the mirror.

cassie approached, "are you done?"

i stepped out of the fitting room and did a dramatic exit.

she laughed as she fixed a little bit of my outfit and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"it suits you. lets go and pay for it." she said as she walked out.

i changed back into my normal clothes and held the suit properly. i stepped out of the fitting room and head to the cashier.

there i saw, y/n with a guy. she was on a wheelchair but i thought, it isnt her.

i had been hallucinating for no reason and think it was her for the past month but i tried to ignore it.

i rubbed my eyes and it was still there. i wanted to check it out so i gave cassie some money to pay for the suit and handed it to her. good thing she's kind.

i stepped out of the store and walked towards them. i lightly tapped the guy on the shoulder. he looked at me and had a confused look.

y/n's pov

i was on the wheelchair since i had the permission to go home. my brother decided to go to the mall to enlighten my mood a little as he drag my wheelchair.

i felt the wheelchair stopped and looked at my brother. he was looking at someone behind him.

the guy who was behind him stepped in front.

"y/n?" he said.

he looked familiar but i don' kmow who he is.

"d-do you remember me?" the guy from earlier said.

i just... dont have the fortitude at the moment.

i could recognize my brother but not this guy.

"hey y/n. it's aidan. he said he went to your college and shared the same dorm room as you." my brother said, smiling.

"i don't know him" i frankly said.

the guy's smile dropped after i said that.

[a/n] so ya, kinda cliffhanger lmfao but aidan had a girlfriend already. just wait for it, y'all are going to date soon uwu.