My late night phone call with my long distance (Guy)- friend with a twist.

I was on the phone last night with my friend  I knew in high school but lost touch with til after I graduated. His name is jake.
  Well it's was around 9:30 Pm And since I moved 3 cities  away from Jake the only communication I have with him are phone calls. So I called him . I was on the couch on my back in silky pajamas . I did take a nice long grooming filled shower prior to this call. But with no double intention at all whatsoever. I was soft everywhere with a coconut lotion scent  all over . I felt good. I laid there  hearing his stories about several topics then as time passed he was getting tired. I could tell in his voice. His voice would get lower and more husky . God did it drive me wild. When I heard it i tried so hard not to let my mind wonder .so jake kept on rambling about the time he had at a game with the boys. I couldn't help myself but imagine how his breath would feel on my neck with that sexy voice. So naturally I picked up my lil silk pj dress and started trailing my fingers around my lower stomachs area. Then slowly trace my under just over my clit. Jake went on talking about his night and little did he know I was so turned on by just hearing his voice. I had to put my hand over my mouth so he had no idea what I was doing. We were friends not bf and gf so it's not like I couldn't. But fuck did I want him to be.

"yeah he was throwing beer bottles every where and jimmy was about to go get the broom but can you believe that shit? Jake paused.
" mmmmmmhm really jake" I replied in a heavy breath.
".....ummm yeah did you hear what i  -" Jake resumingly paused again
" *panting * mmmm fuck mmmm" I couldn't help but whimper out.

I caught myself and the conversation grew silent .

" Jake you there are you okay " I asked concerned .
" hmmm I am , are you " he asked but I could already see the smirk on his face.
" yeah just keep going with your story" I said, trying to shake off what I just did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>need to resume