Ch. 19

Irene cried to her friends after she told Lisa she likes her and Lisa just leave her as a response

"Irene, don't think negative okay? Maybe Lisa is a little bit shock because of what she heard and what you confessed to her. You're giving her mixed signals. And to be quite honest, if I'm in her shoe I will do the same thing. Come on just give each other space" Jihyo said trying to give her friend a positive thoughts.

"Jihyo is right Irene. Don't think too much" Nayeon rubbed her back "But do you really like her or you just like the idea of saying that to make her feel better?" Jennie glared at her. "I mean I'm just joking. Don't mind me" She said nervously.

"I honestly agree with Jihyo but not with that part of giving each other space. I mean they aren't even talking for like weeks you think that's not enough?" Wendy asked "I mean if Lisa don't believe you that you really like her, why don't you prove it to her? Words are nothing without actions" She snaps looking at Irene

"Wendy is right. Lisa already did her part to prove her feelings for you, and now I think it's time for you to do your job, if you really like her just go for it, no one will care. Come on, there are so many people out there that are drooling over her. And you, you already have her attention, it's your chance. Stop wasting it this time" Jennie said and winks "But let me remind you of this, Tzuyu and Lisa had a past and they are started hanging out again because something happened between the two of. My point is, why are you allowing this to happen? I mean you want Tzuyu to take your place? Don't get me wrong, but I think that's the purpose why they transferred here"

"It is, my sister told me" Jihyo said making Irene to look at her "What? Don't give me that look. Just do your thing" She winks

"Aren't you going to say something?" Jennie asked smiling as she crossed her arms.

Irene realized her friends are right. She likes Lisa a lot and it's her time to do something about it. And Tzuyu is a big problem if she won't step up her game.

"If Tzuyu doing her thing to win her back, I will do something to make her mine. I won't let her win" Her friends smirks

"I love that confidence" Jennie claps her hands

"We support you Irene" Jihyo winks

Meanwhile....

Lisa and Dahyun decided to drink in the bar. Lisa is not mad at her friends, she just doesn't want to hangout with her friends right now.

"What happened earlier?" Dahyun asked before drinking her glass of tequila. Lisa did the same thing before she told her about what happened.

"I can't believe she said that" Dahyun said smiling

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not smiling. Why did you left her anyway?" Dahyun teased

"Stop teasing me, it's making me sick" She hissed "I left because I don't believe her. Look, she can't do that to me. She can't lie to me again, she did it once...and she will do it again...for sure" Lisa said and drink her tequila. "Just because we're not okay she have the rights to tell me she likes me too...which she thinks it will make me feel better"

"Limario, what if she's not lying?" Dahyun asked. Lisa was taken aback from that question.

"What if she is?"

"What if she's not? Just answer my question Limario" Dahyun rolled her eyes

"If she does? I don't know yet...she needs to prove it first. Coz it doesn't seems like it"

"Wait, you don't know yet? What is that supposed to mean?" Dahyun confusingly asked

"What are you talking about?"

"No I'm saying...Does it mean you don't like her anymore?"

"I didn't say that. I said that because I'm not sure if she really likes me" Dahyun facepalm

"This conversation is over. I honestly don't get you when we are talking like this. Let's drink" Dahyun rolled her eyes as she lift her hand holding a glass of tequila "Cheers"

"Cheers!" The two continued to drink and talk.

"What about the gang Limario? Are you sure you're not mad at them?"

"I'm not Dahyun. I'm just waiting for them to approach me. I didn't do anything wrong to them"

"Pride! But you're right...Let's dance Limario" Dahyun pulled her to the dance floor

"This is not a good idea" Lisa whispered to herself

————-
hi guys im kinda busy right now. u know its hard to update while having trainings and school works. hehe hope u understand. but dont worry i will update when i have free time :))) have a nice day everyone!