I

The greatest part of the fighting, where most of the casualties over the past year had occurred, was the city of Hoofendaele. The rebels and the defenders knew that, whoever took the city would win the war.

The battle was looking poorly for the defenders. The Pony army, led by Brigadier General Hoovesücan, was failing their mission. Hoovesücan decided it was time, to call in the army under lead by Commander "Drumroll" Beater, an old performer and drummer for several rock and roll bands. So, with that, the Equatian Army came.

There was lots of fighting that day. Too much, as some might say. The rebel forces, although afraid if the Equatian Army, were winning the battle against them. It was very bloody, and eventually, even the high ranks of both the Defendants and the "Bloodhounds" (Equatian Army) were required to go and fight. Through 3 intense hours of the High ranks fighting, Brigadier General Hoovesücan was shot, and killed instantly. They all knew, this was the final battle. While Commander Drumroll lead the elite squad, they encountered a sniper squad on top of the church. One by one, ponies were slain. It was horrible. Eventually, the "Drummer Boys" got hand of some enemy RPGs and blew up the church tower. Drumroll did a head count. "Damn. We were picked down from 100 men to 15" grumbled Drumroll. "Alright men" Drumroll said, turning to face what was left of his squad "It has been an honour fighting with you. We had a good run. Now, let's take this city for the defendants, for our fallen comrades, and for Equatia!"
Then, Commander Drumroll and the Drummer Boys ran ahead, slaying rebel after rebel. They made it to the church, but encountered another group of rebels, this time there were 50 of them.
Drumroll saw that they were marked differently, and they were lead by a Mare. In fact, the most beautiful mare Drumroll had ever seen. The mare, Lieutenant Stinger Sing, had been given orders to kill them all, besides Drumroll, or they would detonate SEMTEKs that had been planted under the defendant hospital. The Drummer Boys had agreed, and asked Drumroll Beater to tell their families how much they loved them.

After the firing squad killed the remaining 14 of the Drummer Boys, Stinger Sing had taken Drumroll into a separate interrogation room. He was tortured for 6 months, until it was declared that the war was won.

In January, The dispute between the Rebels and Defendants was finally settled. They had thrown a party, for the victory that not more had died.

While wandering around the party, Drumroll stumbled upon finding the stage room, where there was a band setting up. And, there was Stinger Sing, Preparing to perform. The band had been talking about something, and needed a drummer. Drumroll wanted to get to know Stinger, because although she tortured him, he thought she was the most beautiful out of every pony at the party. "Do you guys need a drummer? I overheard you needed one while you guys had your dispute".

Eventually, they let him play with them. After a party, drummer confessed his secret love got Stinger. One thing led to another, and 3 weeks later she was pregnant and married. So, Mr Drumroll Beater and Mrs. Stinger Sing Began a life journey.

9 months later, the two Earth Ponies had a beautiful baby Pegasus boy. He had blue hair, and Blue faded wings and hooves. They called him Wing Strum. His birthday, was October 28th 1999, and they knew he would be a star.