Eleven

Liam's 373rd Letter

Ages
April: 18
Liam: 19

April,

Happy One Year Anniversary, my love!

The past year has been amazing, especially having you right beside me for most of it. I know it's hard sometimes, not always being able to be with each other. But I'm always thinking of you.

I'm in Paris right now. If only you didn't have school. I'd have taken you to the nicest restaurant and spoiled you rotten. I would have bought you all of the chocolate ;) The countdown starts til I see you again.. Six days! Thank god for your fall break. 

The last year has been the best year of my life, mostly because I got to spend it with the most beautiful person on the planet. 

From creating havoc in New York City, to going to Disney World in Florida, to singing Beauty and the Beast in LA. And of course Sweden, when Niall took you out clubbing and you got lost. Of course, I was there to save you both. As always.

You're the peri sauce to my peri chicken.. Yeah, remind me to never ask Niall for cute romantic sayings again..

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. How did I get an amazing, beautiful, incredible, sarcastic, hilarious girl like you to ever even consider me? 

Thank for you 365 days of pure joy. I'll see you soon, baby girl.

Lots of love,

Liam :)

PS, I love you more than anything else in the world.