part 1 : the schmuel song

"bruh" sophia o'malley woke up sLAMMING HER ALARM CLOCK. she immediately started a group facetime with her best brow bri rannells, ryan pretzel and amanda peepee!!
"hey what's up y'all??" said sophia joining the call. "omg" said bri. "WAIT!" said amanda.
"OMG ITS TODAY!!" said sophia. "it's jeremy jordan day!!" screamed sophia. her roommate, tommy bracco told her to stfu. sophia threw on the most obnoxious theatre kid outfit she could. she wore a newsies t shirt and a newsies hoodie and newsies socks and newsies shoes and newsies shorts! w ow! she hung up the call and screamed "AauUaaaaAaaªªh aaAAAAAAJAHHHHH" omg she couldn't believe she was meeting jeremy jordan!!!
𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹!!
sophia ,bri, charlize, amanda and ryan stood in line freaking out and talking to each other. bri, ryan , amanda , and charlize were all there too meet andrew rannells and christian borle while sophia was waiting impatiently to see JEREMY JORDAN! minute after minute the line seemed to shorten until sophias friends had been tossed past a door to go meet andrew and christian! sophia was a bit sad and excited at the fact that she was the only one left to meet jeremy. damn :(. she was just about to turn and leave, wanting to just be with friends after a long day when she felt someone tap on her shoulder, immediately she turned around expecting it to be one of her friends when to her shock it was a far too familiar face. the realization settled in when she realized it was...jeREMY JORDAN! "um are you still here for well..me?" he asked. sophia was in such a state of shock she couldn't reply. "hello?" jeremy waved a hand in front of her face. "OH OH! oh my god" she said under her breath. "yeah yeah! i'm here...for you." she struggled to say. "alrighty then come on over here!" jeremy said leading her into a room with her friends, christian and andrew. jeremy scanned the room and then looked at sophia. "um how about we go in here instead..?" said jeremy leading sophia into another room. a bigger one with just the two of them. "woah" thought sophia. "so what's your name?" jeremy started.
"um..sophia.." she stuttered. "what aren't you sure?" said jeremy in a completely different accent. it took sophia a moment to understand him. "newsies.." she said smiling. "my favorite" she finished, blushing madly. "so how about we get some pictures in?" jeremy suggested. "omigod [you guys] yes!" said sophia handing jeremy her phone. jeremy held up the phone asking sophia to pose for the pictures. the two smiled and winked as jeremy rapidly clicked.
on the last picture , as soon as jeremy clicked the phone he turned and kissed sophias cheek for this picture. sophia began blushing madly as the bright flash shone in her face as jeremy kissed her cheek. "another one?" jeremy turned to sophia, still in shock as she nodded yes.
as he clicked to take a new picture he grabbed sophias face and turned her to face him and kissed her. "mmRph" said sophia and she soon started kissing back. the kiss became very passionate, sophia pulled away shocked and blushing. "woah" said sophia. "soo.." jeremy started. "here...me and christian and andrew are having a party..thingy." he said handing sophia a paper. she grabbed it and stuffed it into her purse. for a moment she and him stared into each other's eyes for a moment. she then grabbed her purse and water bottle waved goodbye and left.