>six<

' its either now or never' Jisung thought before knocking on minho's door. Jisung was bored as fuck and he didnt really want to spend time with his step father since he was a total annoyance.

"Ye-Jisung???" Minho asked as his lips frowned.

" get dressed, we're going out for lunch" Jisung said but frowned a little as it came out a little too cold for his liking.

great han Jisung, just great.

"H-huh?"

" do it before i change my mind" he said icily again as he crossed his arms as the door slamed shut. Minho went to change into a simple outfit of a white shirt and some ripped jeans.

" Ji-"

" sweat it, lets just go"

Jisung kept cursing himself for being so damn mean but he just couldnt bring himself to be kind to someone he doesnt want in his life.

" o-okay" minho nodded and followed Jisung quietly.

" are you scared of me?" Jisung asked suddenly which he metally slapped himself for.

Of course he is you dumbass

" m-me?? n-no!!" Minho panicked, he didnt want the younger to think that he was weak.

" tsk, you are" Jisung chuckled, surprising Minho.

" what?" Jisung asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're.....laughing??"  Minho tilted his head confused, all this time he thought Jisung was emotionless.

" well of course you idiot, its just that i hate you thats why i dont laugh around you, im fortunately in a good mood today, okay"  Jisung smiled a little before grabbing his brother's hand to drag him to a store.

Minho smiled at his brother's actions as he ran after him.

" a plushie store, seriously Jisung?" Minho raised an eyebrow as he went in.

" of course, plushies are life okay? shut it or else you're paying!" Jisung huffed as minho chuckled.

' look how cute haha' minho thought as he saw his brother playing with the stuffies.  Squishing them, talking to them and hugging them. Minho never knew that cold, rude han jisung his brother who was everyday could be this soft and cute.

" im gonna go pay for this, give me a minute" Jisung said as he brought a squirrel plush to the cashier.

" it looks like you" minho laughed as he saw Jisung's annoyed expression.

" i get that.....A LOT" Jisung galred playfully and rolled hid eyes before taking out his wallet.

" that would be $20 sir " the staff said as she scanned the item.

Jisung opened his wallet and to his horror, there was only a $10 note inside. Minho saw the horried look on his brother's face and quickly took out his wallet, reaching for his credit card and holding it out to the staff.

" here, i'll pay" he said as the cashier took his card. He then keyed in his pin number, taking the reciept after and stuffing it into his left pocket of his jeans.

Jisung was shocked. He was so mean and cold to minho and he still paid for him? Let alone already being so kind. Jisung looked at him, scanning his facial features from his fluffy blonde hair to his sharp jawline.

" w-why did you pay? I could have just not buy it" Jisung asked as he caught up to a walking minho.

" you wanted it, so i just did you a favour alright? Your eyes literally sparkled when you saw it, jeez didnt know you were so soft" minho laughed as he patted jisung back who just nodded, embarrassed.

" i mean, i had been so mean to you...." Jisung was so ashamed, he didnt deserve minho.

" you're still my brother after all, and, i still care about you, besides, you looked cute just now with all those plushies." Minho chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

" now, where do you want to go??" Minho asked  eyes not leaving the younger's.

" h-how about the f-food c-court??" Jisung slapped his arm for stuttering so much when he was so bold and mean before. His image changed, dramastically. He indeed was in a great mood.

" drinks?" Minho asked as he walked towards the drink store.

" vanilla milkshake, thanks" jisung smiled a little.

" aight, be right back sungie" Minho chuckled at his brother's reaction when he called him a pet name, it was cute not going to lie.

" s-sungie???" Jisung questioned himself as he rested his head on the table.

" was i really that soft??" Jisung thought as he sigh.

" having him isnt that bad after all" Jisung thought again before shutting his eyes.

" especially when i hated him, just because i didnt want a brother, let alone a step one......"

" so you hated me just because you didnt want a brother??"

Jisung frozed, not moving an inch.