Untitled Part 14

I do not own anything except the dam (Hehe dam) plot.

Feel free to correct grammar.

Please comment and vote.

ABSOLUTELY NO BULLYING.

Any homophobic or racist comments will be blocked.

And on that happy note, let's begin.

                                                                             0o~Erza~o0

 I was sitting at one of the tables in the boar hat with Elizabeth, Kagome, and Wendy. We were listening to the Story of how Kagome met Inuyasha. "He was a real jerk.  Trying to run away with the Shikon jewel." "What's the Shikon jewel, Kagome Chan?" "Yes, I too would like to know what that is?" "It's a Jewel that Kagome won't give me the shards of." Kagome glared at the demon who just spoke up. "SIT BOY!" She yelled, Inuyasha fell to the floor right in front of Hermione who was holding a very thick book. 

     Hermione looked down at the half-demon then back up at us. "Honestly, can we please try to have a normal day?" "I agree with Hermione." Charle looked at the young witch who sat down next to me. "What do you have there?" I asked gesturing to the book. "A book I found were we first met Kagome." Hermione placed the book on her lap and looked at me. "I also want to know more about your worlds. Maybe we can find a lead on how all our enemies are working together?" "Yes, that is a great idea," I replied earning a smile. 

I walked over to Natsu and Gray who were getting along very well. I just love seeing them getting along. "Natsu, Gray go get Lucy and go to Hermione," I ordered them. "Yes ma'am" I watched as the two rushed off to Lucy. I then proceeded to gather the others.

Within fifteen minutes we were all seated on the porch of the tavern watching as the scenery changed. "Everyone seems to have magic in their world from what I have gathered." Hermione began pacing in front of us. "That still doesn't explain how they could have met, right?" Lucy asked confusion dripping off her words. "Wait, Lucy chan, maybe Ethernano?" Wendy looked over at me and Lucy. "That does make sense, but how?" 

"What's Ethernano?" Hermione asked me. I began to explain, after the long explanation that was the only lead we had to how our biggest nuisances could have met.

Ok, I am far from proud of this. I will most likely go back later and change it. 

Anyway, here's a crappy chapter.

Please vote and comment. Ideas are welcome.

~Your average Badger.