Chapter One

I am being held hostage by a former member of One Direction, Harry Styles. I tried buying drugs off of him but he got me.

"STOP MOVING" he says trying to drag me into his million dollar home.
I tried screaming for help but he covered my mouth as soon as I tried. As soon as he got me into his house, he locked the door and let me go.

"Here have my shirt to wear to bed" I grabbed the shirt from his hand and followed him upstairs. "Here's your room"
"Thanks" I say.
"By the way, what's your name?"
I stared at him for a good 5 seconds and said
"Carolina"
"That's a nice name" he said
He walks off and I enter the bedroom. It is a really nice room all neat and cozy. I look around and I see some awards from when he was in One Direction. I look at the time and it's almost 12am so I turn off the lights and go to bed.

The next day
I woke up to Harry saying "good morning"
I rub my eyes and say good morning back. I go downstairs and see that there's breakfast on the table. I sit down and wait for Harry to come down.
"Good morning I made breakfast" He says
"thanks you didn't need to"
"so why are you being so polite to me now. you kidnapped me"
He sat there and didn't say anything for a good 10 seconds
"oh because I thought it would be polite"
"but you kidnapped me"

He stared at me for 5 seconds and then walked off. I went upstairs and got changed. I tried going out the door but he blocked it.

"um why are you blocking the door"

"Because"

All I saw were his tattoos all over his body. I heard the door start to open and then...