Here We Go Again.

" Kuhu Stop.... I'm not going to give you these glasses! You want go grab the one Kunal is wearing....
..
No Bhai I want the glasses you are wearing...
..
No way I'm going to give you that...
..
And he Bumped up with someone,the glasses fall down while trying to save the person..
As Soon As his bare eyes saw the girl in his arms his pupils got blurred,His hands lost his grip,His legs started shaking..
For that Moment everything stopped for him....as if the surrounding around him vanished.. The voices of the crowded hall fade away...
The only thing he could see,feel at moment was Her... His Love His life
Mishti....."
And the only thing he can hear His heart beat and the promise he made to himself.. The day Mishti left Rajkot...

That Day when he ran with all the energy left into him to see her last time..that day when his heart Screamed "Go Abir Stop Her!! "
when he reached on time but he couldn't stop her... Not even get a chance to see her...
That Day Abir returned to home but without his Soul.. straight went to his room sat in Front of painting and said...
" From now the world means nothing to me, without you I'm lost..From now I'm going to see the dark world going to live without the light in life..from now these glasses are my best friend.. they will hide the pain in my eyes..
I'll only want see you with my eyes..only you.."
.................
He was so lost in his thoughts, that words itself came out from his mouth mishti you came back......
..
Leave me... I'M fine...
He get back to his senses when Mishti asked him to leave her..her eyes were Plain he couldn't see any Feelings in them
His heart broke again in zillion pieces..
He loosen the grip and she turned back as she doesn't even know him...
....
His whole body was shaking....his lips
........
Mishti !!!! kuhu ran towards mishti and hugged her..you came but you told you won't come...now what happened... suddenly plan change...why?
..
Abir was still in shock his Eyes were stick on her when he realised she is not wearing the specs and this hits him hard he looked down but his blurry eyes couldn't find anything on the floor...

"Ohh yes plan changed and how I don't know what happened to her after she talked with you yesterday...I mean she decided i want to go home.."

He looked up and again his heart felt a deep pain..
It was nannu's voice he was standing with her his one hand was on her shoulder...

Abir continuously looking at her without a blink..his heart wouldn't want to believe that the girl Standing in front of him was his Angery Chorni....
The tears rolled down from his eyes..
He turned back..

"Abir Stop " ---Neha!!

He wiped off the salty water From his eyes and turned back again.... with that Fack smile....
..
Neha Abir's friend who's going to Married soon with Kabir... And kuhu was the wedding planner of her dream wedding...

Neha Ran towards Abir crossing Mishti
And reached out to him...
Mishti's eyes silently follows her....

Here Take it...
What??
Stupid your glasses she put them back on his eyes....
Yes now it's perfect....
And kuhu you dare to ask my Abir for his glasses again..
Thank you Neha...
I needed them...! Abir's whispered...
What?
NOTHING .. now let's go we have to do a lot of preparations...
Today is the wedding...

And the purse on the ground from Mishti's hand..
What happened??
Nothing...
..
Mishti took up the purse...and asked kuhu where is my room...
Upstairs....3rd room from right...
Ok!
Mishti- You okay naa...
I mean you and Ab---
Don't i don't feel anything about him..
I have to change..
And she ran to the room...
Reached and shut the door with full force....
................
After a deep silence She broke down...
She sat on ground....
The tears strated falling from the corner of eyes....
She took out her Specs,looked at it sticked it near to her chest...
..