Brother

People stared at me after the campfire was over I felt like a huge bug was sitting on my head and I didn't even know it. Why was I attracting so many looks was I ugly or was I a wierdo!?

I ran to the beach, and hugged my knees I let out a quite sob I remembered my mom so many memories so many happy times and I was the one who had to ruin it all I was the one who broke her into insanity.

I let out a few more sobs as the moon seemed to touch the water as it rose from its slumber and sprang awake.

"Why didn't you tell me earlyer?" I whispered at the water as the waves seemed to be pulling me in. I knew it was past curfew to be out but I just couldn't handle any more of this pain and my memories why were they coming back now?

I inched closer to the water and let it touch my feet, I sat there and thought to myself letting silent tears flow down my face.
"You know, your not supposed to be out this late?" a voice came from behind me I quickly turned around to see Percy.

"I know it just. . . " I was interrupted by another sob. "hey what's wrong?" Percy sounded worried, "I-It's nothing." I said quickly wiping away my tears as Percy came closer to me and sat down next to me.

"Let's get back to the cabin before Chiron finds us, okay?" he said as he stood up and put his hand out to grab, I've never had a brother or any male figure in my life so it was kind of different for me to do this.

I smiled as we walked closer to are cabin are blue cabin. I've actually never been in the cabin before so it was quite a sight to see. There was a minitour horn mounted on the wall, along with some pictures of Annabeth.

The entire the blue room, this place smelt like the Ocean (not like me!) I loved it. "How about we go shopping for stuff to decorate the walls with tomorrow?" he said making me smile. "that sounds like a plan ,but for now I'm beat, let's go to sleep and dream of are night mares ok." I said

His expression stiffened. "what do you dream about?" I looked at him 'way to ruin the moment Ocean' I thought in my mind.
"Oh. . . Um a lady, and war." I said scratching the back of my neck nervously. He jut looked at me then sighed. "You've been having bad dreams as well? She's evil Ocean she only wants to use people to get what she wants making empty promises, and ruining lives." Percy stated

"Good night Percy." I said before climbing up to the top bunk,
"Same to you Ocean." he said before turning off the lights.

I didn't have a dream last night but I woke up to people laughing. "awwww look they even sleep the same," piper squealed. As I fell from the top bunk and hit the ground with a 'slap' I here'd percy get up and trip over me.

Laughing erupted from the room, I looked up to see piper and Jason smiling. "haha very funny," I said as I pulled my face off from the ground. "you two are so much alike right now." Jason said chuckling.

"Chiron went us to tell you two that you had to get up you already missed breakfast, and it's time for Ocean to train."
He said still chuckling!!! I got up from the ground grabbed a hoodie my camp half blood t-shirt and some leggings.

"I call the bathroom!" I yelled and ran to it before Percy could and locked the door. "aww no fair! girls take forever." I smirked even tho he couldn't see it. "oh ya bet I could get dressed faster then you and still look better." he laughed a little. "you wish." he said

"Ok 3,2,1 go."