🍋 Miku x Terry 🍋

(bluujay_books , this goes out to you. Thanks for peer pres- encouraging me to write fanfiction. SKSKSK I love you, you clown ass motherfucker.)

It had been two months since Terry and Miku started dating, and the two love doves couldn't be any happier being together. Miku and Terry had cooked together, watched movies at the theater and much more doing things together. Miku had gone out today to have a girl's day with her friends, leaving Terry home alone.

Terry was bored, and lonely. He wanted to do something, but he already fixed up alot of people's cable issues and fixed the circuits in their home. He wanted Miku to come back soon, but also realized that she needs to spend time with her friends too. He sat up on the couch as he received a text message from Miku and he opened it. Miku had sent Terry a picture of herself in a dressing room. She was wearing a black virgin-killing sweater, her body borderline naked. The caption had said 'Is this cute or what? ❤️', and her soft reddish nipples were slightly poking out.

Terry went red with embarrassment, but quickly sent back 'You look really cute in that outfit! Now I wanna wear it!' before he threw his phone onto the coffee table and covered his eyes, blushing even harder at the thought of her thighs, her legs and her... Breasts. He was a lucky guy to have a lovely gal like her. He kept thinking about Miku, her voice and her scent lingering in his mind, before he felt his pants get tight. Very tight.

"Shit" Terry mumbled to himself, looking down at his own erection. He heard the sound of his phone's notification, and picked it off of the coffee table. Miku sent another message, but this time had read, "I'll be back in an hour! I love you babe, I'll see you soon!" Before Terry simply replied with a heart. He put down his phone again, before he realized his boner had not gone away. He stood up and grabbed his phone, before walking into the bedroom and closing the door.

Terry turned on his phone again, and pulled up the pictures he had kept of Miku. He pulled up the first picture of Miku he had, which was of her at the beach in a skimpy black bikini. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, gently taking a hold of his hard-on and started to slowly wank off. He started to softly moan, thinking of Miku's soft, plump lips around his member. He blushed softly, spitting into his own hand to lubricate his own cock and went slightly faster, changing the picture to Miku's nudes that she sent while she was at work and kept staring at her large breasts in the picture, desperate to suckle and tease her soft red nipples.

"Oh Miku.. what spell did you cast on me... Do you know how bad I need you, babe?" Terry moaned to himself, starting to jerk off even faster, while changing the picture as he can across another beach photo, but was only the back of miku and she was laying on her side, sand on her ass cheeks.

Terry kept thinking of Miku's voice and repeated her name over and over like a mantra, her name rolling off his tongue like warm butter. He needed her desperately, for her touch and for her voice. He went faster, moaning and grunting as he masturbated, until he came.

His cum got all over his hand and belly, Terry softly sighing as in he was heaven. He kept going, until he stopped cumming. When he heard the door open, he panicked and raced to clean himself up, but stopped in his tracks when Miku reached their bedroom and opened the door carefully. She looked at Terry, and instantly knew what he was doing.
"Babe... Is everything okay?" Miku asked him, before Terry pulled Miku in for a kiss, softly moaning. As much as she was surprised, Miku kissed back and licked his lip gently softly moaned back, Terry reaching up for her chest and squeezed her breast softly. Miku gasped softly, pulling away. She licked her top lip gently, savoring Terry's taste. "I missed you today. It's only been a little while, but I wished you could have come." Miku mumbled, Terry nodding softly. "I wish I could too, but sometimes it's nice to be with your friends, isn't it?" Terry asked gently, kissing Miku's temple.