Chapter 1

This story is mostly told by Izuku Midoriya.

It was the last day of school and I had woken up early. I didn't feel the need to go back to bed since it was my last day on Earth, so I just got ready for school, said bye to my mom, and walked to the hell we call school.
I waited at the front of the school to go in. I finally decided to check the time and realized it was 2 hours before school began. Since I didn't want to just stand there for 2 hours, I decided to go into the woods behind the school.
The first thing I noticed when I walked into the woods was how quiet it was. I took a step out of the woods and could hear cars passing and people talking, but when I went back into the forest, it was almost silent.
Although that creeped me out a little, I decided to continue on into the woods, my almost silent steps being the loudest thing there, but something felt off as I walked deeper.
A gust of wind whispered into my ear, telling me to leave, but I though it was just my imagination.
I stopped for a second. I had sworn that I had heard something, so I looked around. Nobody was around, but to be honest, it was quite difficult to see through all the trees.
I suddenly saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see if something was there. My stomach dropped as I stared at a large creature.
The creature stood of two legs, giving it a little more of a human appearance, though the fact that it looked partially human didn't scare me, it was the amount of bone that you could see.
Just a glance would've been enough to see the large deer skull that was placed as it's head. You may have also noticed the large ribs under the large amount of fur that clung to its neck. It was truly terrifying. Though the bone scared me, the fact that I couldn't look from its eyes did too. The holes where it's eyes world be were empty, replaced by darkness that made me shiver. In the center of the dark were small, gold ball sized dots, that were a blood red.
It came closer to me and I stepped back, tripping on something. I fell onto my rear and looked at a human skull that was stuck in the ground. I started to cry, thinking this was my fate.
The creature was right in front of me and it just stared at me. I looked up and stared at it with tear filled eyes.
I suddenly felt a heavy pressure on my heart.
The creature had placed its head on mine and was beginning to fade.
I quickly got up and ran out of the woods, suddenly stopping as I realized that my feet were deer hooves.
I wanted to scream, but all that came out was a growling sound.
Was this it? Was this my quirk? I thought to myself, not calming down.
I heard a sudden voice in my head.
"Hello Izuku. I am your..." It took a moment, causing a long, dead silence in my head.
"I am a Wendigo, though I'm also you. Please do not call me a quirk, though if you are going to tell people about me, I suppose it would be fine to call me a quirk," the voice said dryly.
"You can communicate with me by thinking if you want. Also, don't worry about people seeing this form, for I'm no ordinary Wendigo. I'm called a Normigan, but to you I'd be called a leader or a god."
I relaxed a bit as it explained.
Checking my phone, I realized I was about to be late for school. Has 2 hours already gone by? I thought to myself, as I started to sprint to the front of the school, fading back into my normal form.

 Has 2 hours already gone by? I thought to myself, as I started to sprint to the front of the school, fading back into my normal form

This is just to give you an idea of how it looks. It doesn't look exactly like this.