Chapter 2

Sorry for not adding to the story.
Like I said, I have school and we're being overworked.

The day was normal other than that morning, arriving to school, going through class, and people throwing stuff at me. Though it became worse when the teacher announced that I was going to try to make it into UA.

People always looked down on me, but it was even worse after everyone had heard that. They booed and yelled, and Kacchan stood up so he could yell at me, but it was worse when class ended. Kacchan took my notebook, used his explosions to burn it, then threw it out the window. On top of that, he even told me to kill myself! Again!

When it was finally over, I just sighed and finished collecting my stuff. Though, of course, I did go find my notebook. It was ruined! Today was a terrible day, but one thing kept me from jumping, the event that happened this morning.

The event was so strange, and it was on my mind the entire day.

Since I wanted to try to find out more about it, I decided to take a short cut underneath the bridge.

As I was walking, I was so distracted by my thoughts that I hadn't heard someone coming up behind me. This resulted in me getting grabbed, giving me a quick glance at them.

From what I saw, they seemed to be a mix of green, gray, and brown. They were made of the peculiar sludge that at first I thought just surrounded them. Their eyes we're the only solid body part I could really see, so I thought I'd use it to my advantage.

As soon as I was in its hold, I slammed the pencil I had been holding into the sludge villain's eye. This caused the villain to leg go of me and back away immediately. I then looked at my hand to see it covered in crimson.

Suddenly, there was a loud yell and All Might appeared.

Now, if this were a normal day, then I would've obsessed over him, but this wasn't a normal day. I had first woke up way too early, then went into the forest behind school to find some beast, had seen myself as the beast, and then had just gotten attacked by a sludge villain.

He thanked me and jumped off, but I suddenly got a weird feeling, so I grabbed onto his leg right before he left the ground.

Once he landed, I had an emotionless expression and told him that I felt like something bad has happened.Of course, who would believe a random kid who could easily just be trying to get attention from the number 1 hero, so he left, not before transforming into something close to a skeleton. Since I no longer had a reason to be up there, I ran down the stairs to the street.

As soon as I had gotten down, there was an explosion. I ran quickly to where I had thought I'd beard it come from, only to find B*KUG*U K*TS*KI being attacked by the same slime villain from before.

Of course, I didn't want to help K*acchan, but he would die if I didn't do anything!

I ran into the villain's view, and something unexpected happened. It surrendered, saying that it was just because it didn't want another pencil to the eye.

As soon as it was over, I ran home to meet my mom having a breakdown because she had been so worried about me since she hadn't seen the news.

After me calming her down a bit, we ate dinner and went to bed, waiting for the golden sun to rise and shine, painting purples and pinks across the sky.

I couldn't get any sleep that night since I was thinking about the deer creature from that morning.

Yeah, that was probably the weirdest, and most annoying, day of my life.

(I wanted to skip it and I think I made a few mistakes, so please tell me anything I did wrong. Don't be afraid to.)
JUST ADDED 2.5 TO 2

My phone is glitching so I'm sorry that this was short. It won't let me turn my text back to normal. I will continue this chapter as soon as I can, but I don't know how long this glitch will hold up. Thank you for your patience, and I'll see you soon.