Chapter 1: Connor

I was hereby the most uncomfortable person in the freaking universe. I was on the way to a plane. A specific plane. A plane where the only passengers were people like me. People being sent to conversion camp. Mother was even making my straight, cis-gender  brother go to this camp, just because he supports me. And his girlfriend, Katie, is coming too, because she said, and I quote: "If Travis is going to enslaved hell, then I am too!" to which my brother responded with, "Babe, we already go to enslaved hell. It's called school."

Anyway, back to me being the most uncomfortable person alive. Well, let me just put it this way: Have you ever been forced to wear clothes you didn't wanna wear? Yeah. I have. My whole life. I tugged at my skirt the entire car ride here.

"Name, Age, and Gender," said the woman at the desk.

"Travis Stoll, 18, Male, Katie Gardner, 19, Female, and Clover  Stoll, 16, Female." My Mother said. She squeezed my shoulder as she referred to me as female. I withdrew.

"MY NAME  IS CONNOR! C-O-N-N-O-R!" I knew I was making a scene, but I just didn't care at that point, "I'M ALSO MALE! DO I NEED TO SPELL THAT OUT FOR YOU TOO?!" 

"Shut your mouth before I do it for you, Clover!" Mother whispered in her usual threatening tone. "Now, get on the plane like a nice young lady."

I sighed before running through the jet-way to my seat. I wasn't even sitting near my brother. Great. I pulled on my skirt one more time, and got into my seat. 

"Hi," I said to the girl next to me. She had straight ginger hair that went down to her torso (Except for one part that was dyed pink, green, and blue), light skin, and dark brown eyes. Her hair smelled like lavenders... Not that I cared. 

"What's your name? Or, by the fact that your look really uncomfortable right now, I should ask, what's your preferred  name?" She asked me.  She actually ask me what I wanna be called! THAT'S SO.. polite.. and nice and stuff.

"I'm Clo-, Connor, my name is Connor. You?"

"Jasmine. Jasmine Bree Dare."