Chapters One

You're walking up the steps of your house, and then you realize that you forgot your keys inside.

You-Dammit.

You sit on the top step, and you take your phone out to call dreux.

You-*on the phone* Hey, I forgot my keys inside. Did you get Kaion from daycare yet?

Dreux-Yea, we at McDonalds.

You roll your eyes & take a deep breath.

Your POV
-Ok so I know what you're thinking. Yes, me and Dreux live together. JUST AS CO-PARENTS though. I work in an office in the morning, and Dreux goes to work after he brings Kaion home to me. He works in a studio. We have a nice three bedroom here in LA. Everything works perfectly.

You-I told you I don't like him eating that junk.

Dreux-Whatever. You want sonething ?

You-Nah *hangs up*

I'm not a strict person, I just don't want my little 3 year old son ALWAYS eating that stuff. Especially when I have stuff to cook for him at home. Dreux never listens though. That's part of the reason we broke up.

Meanwhile...
Dreux and Kaion are inside McDonalds eating.

Kaion-Daddy, this is good.

Dreux-Yea? Mommy dosen't think so.

Kaion-Shes lameee.

Dreux-Yup!

They both laugh & fist bump.

Dreux's POV
-Yn is so controlling. She always want things her way. I love that girl, but that's part of the reason we broke up. My lil man hold it down though.