"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME..?!"

A few weeks later

Irene: "Baby, im gonna go do some grocery"

Jungkook: "Sure, you want me to drive you there?"

Irene: "No, im good :)"

Jungkook: "Okay"

Irene left grocery shopping leaving Jungkook alone.

a few minutes later, Jungkook was watching television, he changed the channel and he saw the news

News reporter: "Hello, my names lee seong woo, todays news there's has been a car crash this morning, a woman named Irene Joo-hyun has been crashed by a drunk driver, soon after the drunk driver had been arrested, thats all for todays news, innyong~!"

Jungkook was shocked and sudden tears came falling down on his face, knowing his girlfriend is dead.

Jungkook: "T-this c-c-cant be h-happen-ning"

Jungkook: "WHY?!?! MY BABY...!!!!!"

Jungkook: "Irene....why...would you....leave me....?"

He sobs really hard so he decided to call Taehyung, and Taehyung answered.

Jungkook: "Taehyung-ah..."

Taehyung: "Why are you crying Jungkookie?!"

Jungkook: "Irene....she....she had an accident..."

Taehyung: "What accident..!?"

Jungkook: "She was crashed by a....drunk driver...."

Taehyung: "....im so sorry...."

Jungkook: "No....its not your fault.....well....can you please....come to my house....please?..."

Taehyung: "Sure, why not..?"

They hang up and Taehyung went to Jungkooks house.

Few minutes later, a knock on the door caught Jungkooks attention, he opens the door and saw Tae, he hugs Tae while sobbing.

Taehyung: "Aiggoo.....my little bunny is crying....stop crying because it makes you ugly...!"

Jungkook contuinued crying and Taehyung raised Jungkooks chin up and kissed him to comfort him, and it worked, they sit on the couch and Jungkook fell asleep because of crying, Tae ruffles Kookies  hair while Kookie is asleep until Tae is sleepy, they slept together in the living room until morning.

The next day

Jungkook woke up remembering Irene's death, he got up and went to the bathroom, he was glad that he still has his blade from last time

he cuts himself while crying

when he finished, he hid the blades in his bag and put down his sleaves to cover the scars and went out of the bathroom while putting his hands in the back.

Taehyung: "Oh! Kookie, Goodmorning!"

Jungkook: "Goodmorning T-tae!.."

Tae noticed how in pain Jungkook is in his face and how his arms are in the back. Suddenly, Tae grabbed Jungkooks arm and put the sleaves up, he saw scars in his arm, Tae was shocked and cried and Kookie also cried cause Tae found out.

Taehyung: "Kook-kie....why would you do this...?"

Jungkook: "Im sorry...!!!"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks waist and kissed him while they cry. He stopped and said.

Taehyung: "Do-dont ever do th-that..! You know your spe-special to m-me..."

Jungkook: "I'll try not to..."

They contuinued kissing, they intertuined their fingers as they kiss. Taehyung carried Jungkook to the couch and put Jungkook in his lap, they contuinued kissing and playing with each others toungue. Jungkook moaned slowly with every kiss they make. They stopped and Taehyung said.

"I love you Jungkook...."