Who?

Movements still as death, only an immortal could be still like that. No movement, no breathing, zero emotion in the air. No fear entwining with her smell as she stood before the Queen of the Fae. No bow, no acknowledgement whatsoever. He hissed at her arrogance towards his queen. No one, not even he himself was so utterly unafraid of the Queen. She hadn't acknowledged him not in any kind of way. The strongest purebred Fae in the existence was left unnoticed by this girl. "Meave, I think it's my time to finally leave this castle and visit my people," she said. She called her Meave? His queen? His queen didn't even flinch at her words, it's almost as if they were common. In centuries he had spend with Meave he had never seen this girl. Not even a spark of recognition flickered in him. "Ah, I was wondering when will you be asking that, my dearest," she said with something that felt like love to her. Her dearest? She only called Rowan her dearest. "I do recall you signing a document that said once I was ready you'd send me back," the girl says. Rowan didn't even know her name. "I forgot about your little talent of remembering everything," Meave says. "I am willing to grant you access to your people, I kept my promise to your caregiver and your mother, and I've made you into the most dangerous and the most lethal person on this planet, probably in the whole realm and probably a lot of others. I kept my promise to make you the most powerful queen the world has ever seen," the girl is a queen? This girl? A queen? Most dangerous and most lethal person on this planet? In this realm? And a lot of others? He is the most lethal and dangerous person on this planet, not her! He and Lorcan are the most destructive people! Not some human girl. "And what do you ask in return?" The girl asks. "You bring prince Rowan the leader of the cadre and the cadre with you, for protection," Meave said. No emotion danced around the girl's face as he looked at her. Her eyes, turquoise ringed with gold, scanned every part of him, as she turned to face him. "I have to bring this child with me? For protection?" She asks arching a brow. That was the last drop that filled the cup. He lounged for her. Fist slamming into something hard and cold, like stone. His eyes widely scanning for a sign of the girl. She was behind him snickering. He looked where he slammed his fist. At the wall, a small crack appeared. "Are you done with your childish try to hit me?" She asks sitting down and crossing her legs on a very big couch. She looked small, in comparison with the couch. She sighed: "he's supposed to protect me? He can't even land a punch," she says calmly, while Rowan's nostrils flared. She only gave him a smile that roared power. She turned her attention to the Queen. "I think it's time for visiting some old friends?" The girl says coldly. "Which name are you leaving here with?" Meave asks wickedly. "The one no one has heard in a long time," she says and walks to the door. "Aelin?" Meave says "be careful," she says with something that felt like gentless to her. Rowan was loss of words. The girl didn't smell like Fae, nor human. She didn't smell old, she smelled young. Teenager young. "I see your confusion, Rowan. But you will be needed, if she trusts you enough she will tell you her story," his queen says. "Yes, my Queen," I obediently say and walk out with a bow. "So how's it like?" The girl asks. "How is what like?" I ask and wariness still didn't wear off. "Being blood - sworn to her?" Aelin asks. "She tried for me to be blood - sworn to her, but it didn't exactly work, so how's it like?" She asks again. "Sometimes tiring, sometimes great," he says scanning her body. "How old are you?" Rowan asks the girl in front of him. "Mentally or physically?" She says returning the question. "Physically," Rowan asks. "Uhm, I would say, eighteen," she says. "What's your name?" Rowan asks her. "I have many titles, but which one do you want?" She asks. "The one you were born with of course!" He exclaims loudly. "Fine," she says "Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, princess of Terassen and princess of Doranelle," she says and does a mocking bow "one of my many titles, Prince Rowan. Now, we mustn't waste time! It is a moment of great happiness and I want to piss someone off, that isn't a grumpy old Fae bastard!" While she says that a shadow of idea coated her eyes. "Time to visit my old friend Rolfe," she whispers quietly, "to see how he's doing," she says with a dark smile. "We set off at dawn, bring your best weapons, and your few years of experience," she says mockingly. Rowan knew she was taunting him but couldn't hold back, she was going to see what it means to be two centurios old. He hit her with wind and she only moved one muscle and walked away muttering: "childish attempts Prince, childish indeed," she said and jumped out of a window. His eyes widened to the size of a ball. When her ran to the open window the princess was nowhere to be found.

The dawn came and after she left through the window the princess was nowhere to be found. He waited at the dock. Rowan waited for the princess and the cadre. The cadre had come here in a few minutes. Few more minutes have oassed and still no sign of her. Then a black sculpture was jumping over the rooftops. The grace in her step was astonishing. She landed right in front of them. "Sorry, I'm late. I had some rough time putting the suit on," she says and turns to the cadre. "And you are?" She asks disinterested. "They are the cadre. That's Lorcan the second most powerful Fae, these are Connall and Fenrys, that is Gavriel, this is Vaughan and I'm Rowan," Rowan says as she scans their bidies for weapons. A small smile crept onto her face. "And I assume you are the most powerful Fae in existence, Prince Rowan?" She asks sheepishly. "Yes, yes I am," Rowan says calmly. "It's a pleasure meeting you all," she says and grins sweetly. A smile promising trouble. Just then, Rowan realized what she was wearing. A blck suit. A hood on her back. Twin blades on her back. Daggers in her suit, maybe around twenty or thirty. She flicked one off of her suit and walked to the ship. Not saying a word. Rowan watched her movement. She didn't even stop to look if they are behind. After she got onboard the cadre chuckled. "What?" Rowan turned around to see their red faces. "You've finally met your match!" Fenrys said holding back the laughter. Rowan rolls his eyes and follows the princess. At first he couldn't find her. Then he noticed her in the captain's room studying the map. "Next stop: Skull's Bay," she muttered with a devilish smile that promised trouble.