Laci

Hi, I'm Laci. You probably have already met Cecelia, so now it is my turn to tell you about me.

My full name is Laci Amelia Parker and no you shall never know if I have another name.

I'm 16 but younger than Cecelia and happily single.

I love certain shades of blue, red, orange, yellow, green and purple and I like black. Sometimes I like grey but not all the time.

I love love love Bliss'n'Eso and they're basically the only thing I listen to besides Linkin Park and a few others. I really want to meet them or at least go to one of their concerts... I wish I could rap sometimes but then I remember I'm a white chic with 0% talent...

I love movies heaps, even though I've only seen about 0.00000000000000000000000001% of them... I love reading and writing (why else would I be here?) and I like to occasionally watch TV shows like NCIS, Bones, Dr Who, CSI, Ink Masters, etc. Cecelia recently got me into Anime and I love it!!

I want to start doing some photography, maybe being Cecelia's photographer for when she does cosplay.

From the two pairs of anime/vocaloids, my two representatives are Alois and Miku.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll try answering as quickly and descriptively as possible!