Trailer

An old man walks up to his grand kids and say “would you like to hear a story?” “OK” the two kids say. The old man clears his trout and start the story.

They came like fire. There was no way of stopping them. It was over before it even started. All of North America fell into noting. They had more men, more fire power, more powerful tech. We had noting… One by one our army’s fell to dust and one by the other they marched into our cities. They call us weak little people that were no body.

“Grandfather is this story real because we are in North America right now?” one of the children stops him and asks. He replays with “Yes this is a real story I was there when they attacked us I was one of the many solders to protect the land but fell to there might.” “But granddad but if this is not there land why did you stop fighting? Why granddad?” One of the children asked. “You know what I can’t give you the answer this question right now the time is late and I need to get going now. You should not be talking about this in the public ok?” the granddad says “okay I won’t” the boys say. I give the answer somewhere next year like around summer when I’ll be back ok” the granddad say. “OK!” the kids the say “bye” “bye!”

*Door shuts.*|

If you’re interested in the book the book will become out around summer. Not all of it will be out for free the first 5 chapters will just be free. And to get all of the book it will just be $6.