Chapter 1

This is my first ever story so plz take it into consideration if it isn't that good but I hope you enjoy it 😄

3rd person POV:j

Keith kogane. A hotheaded but also kind, confident but also easily flustered.  just recently kicked out of flats te

It was Monday morning as usual  Keith's alarm bursted out rays of death that rang through is ears. "Uuuggghh"Keith groaned whilst trying to dismantle the barking alarm that disturbed his peaceful sleep. It was currently 6:00am. Keith dragged his lifeless body out of bed and head to the on sweet bathroom attached to his room, to wash his face,have a shower and brush his teeth.Keith reaches the tap to open releasing hot water that trickled down his body, as he was In deep thought of the recent break up he had just when through (poor soul:( )after cleaning himself up, Keith head to his closet which was mainly filled with oversized black or red hoodies and sweats with mountains of bands tee's,black ripped jeans,checkered flannels and the occasional white shirts which were never used. He huffed trying to find the right clothes to wear but his mind was completely blank. it was a Keith's senior year in High school and was still felt an ounce of betrayal of what lance did. He didn't want to wail like a baby over some dumb ex, even though he thought him and lance had a connection. He violently shook the thought out of his head before reaching for a large box the had writing saying KEITHS DONT TOUCH! And laid it gently on the floor. When opening it revealed many feminine clothing like crop tops,booty shorts,fishnets,tight skirts,chockers and women underwear.keith sighed as he chicken out to wear any of the clothes but thought to himself... new year new me.i can wear what I want and maybe make lance regret ever cheating ME! With confidence Keith quickly but on a red croptop,black booty shorts and fishnets tights ,a chocker with a heart and applied some shiny lip gloss for the extra jazz,before tiring is hair up in a pony with is bangs still in his face.Then looking at his fragile, feminine figure in the mirror, admiring how is big ass looked in the clothes he was wearing. "KEITH you're gonna be late hurry up"shiro yelled to the bottom of the stairs.Keith quickly looked to check the time it was 7:30am. "Oh crap I'm gonna be late" he muttered under his breath whilst rapidly grabbing his Cheer out fit,stuffing it in his bag and ran like a stampede down the stairs and met eyes with his older brother shiro.Shiro examined the clothes that Keith was wearing and then allowing his dad instincts kick in "Want me to drop you off" he said with worry like Keith was gonna get laid on by anyone that came an inch near him. "No thanks I'll rather walk to school than you who will glare death stares at anyone that even glances at me"Keith said whilst rolling his eyes. "Are u sure I can take you"he said with an fatherly voice."No DAD I'll be fine don't worry"Keith smirked. "Well don't come complaining to me when bold headed perverts try to hit on you"shiro replied with a chuckle. "Eeewww" Keith said with disgust that made shiro laugh louder leaving Keith with slightly tinted cheeks.after a few seconds of teasing Keith rushed and slipped is whit converses on and head out the door,slamming it shut. He had enough time to get to school without being late but he realised that he didn't eat breakfast and his belly began to rumble. So he decided to go to Starbucks not really giving a shit if he was late or not. Keith walking into the shop and headed for the short queue in front of him. It was his turn and Keith ordered a iced salted caramel latte with whipped cream which Costed 5 dollars. "I'll need your name and phone number cutie"the cashier said with a sexy smirk.keith felt heat rising to his cheeks as he was checking out the the young boy in front of home with dark,thick brown locks,light brown eyes and a killer jawline with a name tag reading "James". Keith nervously told him his name and phone number before receiving his cold drink. "Call me"James whispered down Keith's neck causing a sensation of warm shivers down his back,after heading towards the door to go  to school. OMG he's hot I might aswell take my chances Keith thought to himself, taking a sip from is latte. Moments later Keith arrived at his home room,late of corse as everyone stared at him from their seats. "Sorry I'm late sir my motorcycle broke down"He lied. The Room filled with cheers and woos from the boys saying how sexy He looked whilest jealous girls whispered how hot keith looked. Then the sexy emo boy took the last few sips of his latte, scanning the room for lance who had his arm around nyma the bitch and then brought his finger up (where his drink slightly missed his mouth) trickling down his chin but Keith stopped it before it could and licked his finger seductively making his violet orbs meet the ocean eyes of the Cuban boy. Lances jaw dropped like he just saw shakira walk through the door, eyeing Keith up and down non stop.Keith had a shit eating grin painted across his face after taking his seat next to his bff allura (aka the cheer team captain). "Woah Keith u look amazing" she said with pure honesty. "Thanks"he said with a smile as the class still stared with shock. "Right students pay attention whilst I read out ur names,Alice picker "here sir" Brian Williams "here". This carried on till It reached Keith's name. "Keith Kogane". "Hereeeee sir"he said flirtatiously making the whole room fill with shocked faces and gasps. This  was because kieth was the shy,quite cheerleader and also a hot head. so you expect him to not really speak  or scream at the top of his lungs when pissed of. Guess not in this case. The  raven haired boy looked back at lance when his name was spoken. "H-here ss-sir"he stuttered nervously with a flustered face and sweat running down his face. This was gonna be a long year Keith thought and turned his head back to face the teacher with a smirk that said "In ur face McLain!"