prologue

Man oh man, I can't believe I'm doing this. Look, I rather not tell you my name. I don't think it's clear to me that to know who I am. I am rather shy at the moment, but I have a preferrable nickname I'd appreciate to identify me. It's Geo.

Here is a list of hobbies:
1. Gaming.
2. Watching YouTube.
3. Drawing bizarre, yet amazing sketches.
4. Entertaining I dividuals with my divine sense of humor.

My family life.

I lived with my father and mother. I have 3 siblings and interestingly they are all sisters. Two of which I get along pretty well and one I heavily loathe. We move to different cities throughout my life. Some of which I like, others I don't. I grew up loving the genre known as comedy. When I was young I would laugh 24/7, laughing about the things or the quotes from television that I remiscent by both ears altogether. My parents would get annoyed constantly and would urge to stop it at once. I usually never comply, but I stop anyways. Back in the year 2010, I started to enjoy the comedian/ventriloquist known as Jeff Dunham.   His jokes bring laughter to my liking. I mean, his puppet characters like Walter or peanut defy every principle of comedy that is left for everyone to laugh their ass off. It was the reason why I prefer off-colour humor over the visual gags of regular cartoons, or other forms of entertainment. Yeah, I known, comedians like Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, Amy Schumer, etc have become massive fan-favorites to other comedy fans throughout the rest of the globe,  but personally, I think Jeff Dunham takes the spotlight out of all the comedians I enjoy.  Mainly because of his use of ventriloquism in each of his stand-up acts. You know what? I'll the crap and get on into the purpose of my report. 

What I'm about to tell you is something serious. Something that I have discovered. A truth that I uncovered is far beyond the level of horrible.