{11}

Me and Jimin were walking, on our way to my place. His stubborn ass didn't let me go on my own.
We were nearing my apartment complex when it hit me. Boy, I'm so dumb. Everything is so weird today.
Why do I keep on forgetting things now? I didn't tell Namjoon where to meet me.

Me
-Namjoon, meet me in front of my flat in 15 mins. You eventually know where it is and I'd like it if you told me how...
~sent 12:56/seen 12:57

Namjoon✨
-Okay. And I think you're the one who needs to explain some stuff.
~sent 12:57/seen 12:57

Good, I guess. Now what do I do with Jimin?

His phone rang and I think it's the first time I've heard it ring. I looked at him.
His face showed panic but it turned into a beautiful smile once he saw who's calling him.

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna take that real quick" he said and looked as if he was doubting whether to pick up or not. He eventually did.

"Hello..." he talked quietly.
Silence...
His once bright smile turned into an angry frown, his eyebrows furrowed, eyes narrowed.

"You're a dumb fuck!" he couldn't contain his anger and I flinched at his sudden outrage.

He saw my reaction and his expression immediately softened. His angered look left his face and it was replaced with his angelic, beautiful features.

"I'll come as soon as possible" he said in monotonous voice and ended the call.
He kept on walking with me, not saying a word.

"You're busy. Go and do what you have to." I said, breaking the silence.
"No, I'm sending you home first" he replied.

"Jimin!" I whined like a little kid.
"Maggie!" he mocked me.

I hit his arm lightly and his face turned in my direction in an outrageous speed. His eyes flickered with an emotion I couldn't recognize. It lasted only for a second tho, before he turned his head forward again.

"Yeah, you're right. I gotta go" he said, not looking at me "See you soon..."

He faced me, even just for a single moment.
"... Honey" he mumbled with a smirk and rushed somewhere, quickly turning a corner, before I could even say something.
He's so fucking weird.

I sighed as I continued to walk the now small distance to my home.

~

I was looking down at my feet  since I was now right next to my flat. I lifted my gaze upward as I heard footsteps, other than mine.
Namjoon was there, pacing back and forth, his head low, fumbling with his fingers, sighing from time to time.

I didn't even realize I had stopped in my tracks, staring at the obviously concerned guy, until he stopped with his marching steps as well and looked at me.

I took a few steps forward, nearing him, the gravel underneath my shoes crunching with each step I took.

"Hey" he breathed out, but engulfed me in a hug a few seconds later.
I hugged him back, getting even more confused by his actions.

He pulled away first, scratching the back of his neck.
"I'm... I'm sorry, I was really concerned" he said while avoiding to look in my eyes.

"Let's get in, hm?" I smiled at him. He nodded in response.

We walked in, I expected to be hit by warmth, but the only thing that hit me was the cold wind, entering from the opened window.

I thought I closed all the windows.