33

Changkyun woke up the next day cuddling up to Kihyun, Changkyun blushed a deep red before heating up a bit, he decided to go down stairs and get a drink of water, he was in the kitchen and seen Kihyun's mother.

"Oh! Morning Changkyun, is Kihyun awake?" His mother asks and Changkyun shakes his head, "it's only 5 in the morning, shouldn't you still be asleep?" She questioned.

"I don't really know" Changkyun chuckled, Changkyun grabbed a glass of water before going to the tap and filling it up, "Changkyun, if you ever need help with something or something about Kihyun, don't use Mrs Yoo, just use Hyomin" she smiles brightly, she really resembles Kihyun.

It felt nice to get to know someone after a while, he was very afraid to meet Kihyun's mother, he's wandering where his father is, "Where is Kihyun's father?" Changkyun asks, "he works everyday other than Thursday so we don't get to see him that often, but he always comes home and spends time with us, buys us things while walking home, what about you Changkyun? Will I meet who raised you so well?" She chuckled.

Changkyun didn't say anything and looked at his feet on the ground, he didn't want to say anything but Hyomin got the clue, "well...I do have a mum, but my dad he..." Changkyun paused to take a breath, "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked" she said while coming over to Changkyun and hugging him.

Changkyun teared up a but and then started to cry silently, Hyomin got him a tissue before wiping his tears, "what's going on here?" A voice asks, Hyomin looks up and Changkyun turns around, he sees a man with really dark brown hair, he looked more feminine than masculine in Changkyun's eyes, but he had a suit on.

"Sweetie, this is Kihyun's new boyfriend, Changkyun" Hyomin introduces Changkyun to the unknown male.

"This is my husband, you can just call him Kwanghee" Hyomin whispers, "ohhh...so this is Kihyun's new boyfriend, I actually don't know if your top or bottom, do you know?" Kwanghee asked, "you better take good care of my son" he adds.

Hyomin gasped and went over to her husband, "Don't ask him them type of questions!! And also I think Kihyun is the one that's suppose to take care of him if you know what I mean, I feel like you don't need to worry about him, he's very very nice, he wouldn't hurt a fly" Hyomin explains as she looks at Changkyun.

Kwanghee nodded before coming over to Changkyun, grabbing his hand and shaking it, "nice to meet you Changkyun" Kwanghee's strong grip reminded him of his dad, he felt a pool of sadness come down onto him, "Well um...I better go back to sleep" Changkyun said in a hurry, both the parents nod, Changkyun gets out of the kitchen quickly before wiping his tears, he walks up stairs slowly, trying to calm himself down but the tears still keep flowing.

He enters Kihyun's bedroom quietly, trying not to wake the older, but Kihyun was already awake, "omg Changkyun you scared me, where did you...Changkyun...baby are you okay?" Kihyun got out of bed quickly and went over to Changkyun.

Changkyun started crying again and Kihyun stood there, not knowing what happened, but he picked up the younger and set him on his lap, handling him like a baby.

"Baby...what's wrong? Were you just scared I would get angry at you? For whatever reason that is...wait did you get scared because you went down stairs without telling me? Because you scared me, I just was worried that's all" Kihyun explains, Changkyun shakes his head.

"What is it then baby?" Kihyun asks as he slightly rocks the younger, trying to get him to calm down, he rubbed the younger's back and made the younger snuggle into his chest, "What is it baby? It's okay you can tell me..." Kihyun said as if he was a mother talking to his baby, he talked very lightly towards Changkyun.

"It's just-I-he...I don't know!" Changkyun bursted out crying again and Kihyun just sat there, he had no clue how to calm the younger, "who? Who did what to you?" Kihyun worries more.

Then Changkyun explained everything.