Death? Now?

Quick note:

Hey guys! This is is a new story and its completely fictional... I swear! xD So I don't want comment like " This is so unreal!" "This can never happen" ETC. Etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

"I can't wait to get out of here! I'm bored as sh*t!"said Emily. She was in her workplace, a coffee shop for the past 4 hours and nothing exciting had happened.

" Oh... That cute flirtacious guy's headed this way... I can't believe he manages to flirt with every barista he sees...ugh...but,he's cute"

" Hey sweet thang! What're you Doon here so late? Come over to my place!"

" Ummm, firstly it's only 4 in the evening... Secondly...no..I'm not goin to your place......"

"Whatever....come and spend a weekend with me and we'll have loads of fun...I guarantee that."

" Here's your coffee...and now don't bug me.."

"Here's my number...Think about it once. I guarantee you fun..."

"Ugh" thought Emily. She had never met a more irritating yet cute guy in her life.

Just then a guy came and stood in front of the line.

"How may I help you sir?

The man didn't budge or say anything.

"Sir if you don't want anything then please step out of line cuz you're blocking the other customer's way."

"I'll do what I wanna!"

"Sir, you need to move...'

"Fine! Gimme a double vodka..."

"We don't serve that here"

"Gimme a double vodka STAT!"

Just then the manager, Danny stepped into the fight.

"Sir you gotta move or else I'll have to do something we both will regret."

"Fine. I'll leave. But the two of you better watch out."

The man left. Danny turned towards Emily.

"Why don't you take thw rest of the day off Emily? Someone else can close for you....."

"Its fine danny. I've dealt with crazy customers before. It's my turn to close so I will."

"Ok. That's your decision."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night-

Emily was just about to leave the store after cleaning the counters. Suddenly, she heard a bell.

"I'm sorry but we're closed!"

She turned around to see the crazy customer who was there earlier, but this time...he had a gun.

"Gimme all the money that's in the cash register!" he screamed.

"Ok ok." Said Emily as she started taking the money out.

When she turned to give him the money, he saw something and ran away. Emily,whi was startled by the man's reaction turned around and saw two men- One dressed in a white suit, looking neat and clean and one dressed in a black suit looking rowdy.

"Who're you?"

"I'm the devil and this is the angel." Said the man dressed in black.

"What?!"

"You heard me right!"

"Whatever. But what're you doin here?"

"Well long story short... That guy was supposed to kill you and we were supposed to take you away but eager beaver here showed himself too early and made the man run away. But we still have to take you...so let's go!'

"Dont be so rude!" Said the angel.

"Please don't take me! Is there anything I can do to not die?!" Said Emily desperately.

"no you can't." Said the devil.

"Yes she can! Don't lie!" Said the angel.

"What's that?"

"You can take the thirty day test. You need to find true love withing thirty days or else you'll die." They both said in unison.

"True love?! That's easy"

"But it HAS to be true love! Or else you'll die"

"Ummm ok. I'll take the test."

"Also,you cannot tell anyone about it or you'll be breaking the rules and you shall die"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That night when Emily reached home,deep in her thoughts she got a text.

"It's from Rob."

'Hey Emily. I miss you and want to see you again. You really inspired me and I feel bad that we broke up. Can we meet sometime tomorrow?'

"Our breakup was pretty messy......let's see what he wants tomorrow...."

She texted back saying'Fine. Tomorrow at the record studio....I feel like listenin to music.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like it!