What you need to know 👍

This storyline is a bit different than what most people would think

A few years ago Konohagakure, the village of the leaf had once housed a very beautiful child. More natural beauty than any women might I add!
But that's the thing this beautiful child was a boy. They said he was sent from the heavens as a blessing to the village, earning him the nickname angel of the Leaf or as many knew him E.A (Emerald Angel)
He had long, curly, bouncy, black locks that always look soft and went down to his knees, sharp but at the same time large beautiful eyes that put the Uchiha and it's women to shame.
His lips were to a perfect amount and slim with a red tint making him look like he always had a hint of make-up but he honestly dislikes it greatly. His skin a perfect tan that girls would begged the gods to have or their children to, his voice as angelic as its owner.
He walks with his back straight at all times with a peaceful,shy personality and courtesy with flawless talents and intellegence.
His body curved and sculpted by God; so much so that he looked female, making women jealous and men wanting to see more.

'He looks so peaceful'
'His life must be perfect and more!'
'Mommy! Mommy! It's the pretty boy you always talk about'
'I would do anything be like that!'

These were the usual comments he heard on a daily basis...plus some.
But this is not true and one day he disappeared...

Will he return...?

Did he never leave and just died...?

Well,

There's an explanation to that.

DISCLAIMER: THE PLOT, BACKSTORY, AND MAYBE THEN SOME BELONG TO ME BUT ANYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!

BEGIN THE STORY!
Maybe some misspelled things
(If a chapter is edited it will have a 👍
If a chapter is not edited it will have a 👎)