2. School...

I woke up early, changed clothes into a red coat and blue jeans. I put on socks, my shoes, grabbed a piece of toast and putted in my mouth.

I grabbed my backpack and said bye to my mom before rushing out of the house to a bus stop were Rob was waiting.

Rob saw me and smiled at me. "Hey (Y/N)! Are you ready for school?" He said as I stood by him. "Ready as I'll ever be.." I said as I nibbled on my toast.

The bus then stopped infront of us, opened the door, and me and Rob went on the bus. "Hi Rocky!" Rob said as he got in.
"Hey Rob! Who's your friend?" Rocky said as he looked at me,
"Oh. They just moved here yesterday!"
Rob turned towards me.
"(Y/N), this is Rocky. Rocky, this is (Y/N)."
Rob said looking between me and Rocky.

Rocky looked at me and smiled. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)."
I smiled back. "Nice to meet you too." I said.

I sat down next to Rob on the bus. The bus begins to move and I begin to get a bit nervous. Rob noticed this. "Hey.... are you alright?" He said.
I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine.... Just nervous..."
Rob smiled. "Don't be! Everyone here is mostly friendly. I'll show you to my friends. They'll be happy to meet you!"
"Ok Rob. I believe you." I said with a smile.

Finally we arrive at the school. I walked inside and saw people stare at me. Rob whispered to me "Hey. Don't worry about anybody here. Just go to the principals office to get your schedule and locker. I'll see you later. Ok?"
"Alright." I said.
Rob smiled and began to walk away. He waved at me which I return.

I take a deep breath and made my way to the principals office.

I found my way to the principals office and went in. The principal saw me and cleared his throat.
"Ah (Y/N), I'm Principal Brown. I'm guessing you're here for you locker and schedule, yes?" He said.
I nodded my head.
Principal Brown smiled and got out a schedule and a locker number and combination.
He then handed them to me. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, Ms. (Y/N)." Principal Brown said.

"See you later Principal Brown." I said as I walk out of his office.

I walk to my locker, put my stuff in their, and went to go find Rob.
I enter the cafeteria and saw Rob hanging out with a group of people. Rob saw me and waved me over. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Hey guys, this is (Y/N)! My new neighbor. They just moved here yesterday!" Rob said.
I waved at them.
"(Y/N), these are my friends. Molly, Tobias, and Banana Joe." Rob said smiling a little.

Tobias then started to flirt with me. I was smiling awkwardly while looking at Rob which screamed, "Help me..." Rob then thought it was enough and told Tobias to stop.

Tobias stopped and pouted a little. We chatted for a little bit until we had to go to class. As me and Rob were walking, Rob asked me to see my schedule so we can see if we have the same classes. I gave him my schedule and he looked over it and smiled.

"We have 4 classes together! Social studies, history, art, and study skills! Anyways, see you later (Y/N)!" Rob said as he walked off. Not before waving at me.

I waved back and headed to my first class with Mr.Small. I sat down in a seat Mr.Small told me to sit in. He introduced me to everyone and then got onto a lesson.

While I was writing down notes, I feel and tap on my shoulder. I turned to face the person who tapped me on the shoulder and saw a blue cat. He smiled and whispered. "Hi. I'm gumball. Wanna hang out with me and my brother?"
I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and we went back to writing notes before the teacher caught us.

To be continued!! See you soon!!