fantasy // nsfw

Willa, all things considered, was incredibly tiny.

First things first, her parents were outstanding when it came to stature. Her mother standing at five-foot-ten and her father being built like a six-foot-four brick shithouse.

Not to mention her brother, Wilhelm, was a monstrous guy. He was bulky and tall, a powerhouse of a man made of metal and skin.

So, as Wesley sat on the bed and stared at the small yet curvy girl, sitting at the vanity mirror while she took off her make-up, he wondered how someone so mini could come from a tribe so mighty.

He raked his eyes up and down her form. Willa came from giants, a family of strong men and women, each new generation a different meaning of the word intimidating; she was intimidating in her own right, but as she appeared now, she was something of a fantasy, an angelic presence. A halo could appear above her dainty head and he wouldn't question it for a second.

"You're staring at me again," Willa said, gathering her curly white hair into her hands and tying it into a bun on the top of her head, grabbing hair sticks from a small pearl jar and using them to keep the bun up. A few errant curls were still misplaced about; Wesley found it endearing. She turned around, crossing her legs at the knees with a slightly wicked smile. "See something you like?"

She was trying on white lingerie that she had been talking about buying for weeks. Despite not being particularly excited about his girlfriend's lingerie at first, once he saw it on her body, in the sultry lighting of her bedroom, he couldn't deny how hot it was: a mesh bodice with silk cut sexily into the front that expanded from her pelvis up to her rib cage. The cups around her breasts were made of nothing but flimsy lace roses, the buds of her nipples barely covered. Up from the dip between her breasts was an elastic band that met a ring at the hollow of her throat, coupled with a similar band to fashion a collar of sorts, all of which matched the straps that held up the lingerie over her shoulders. Her legs were adorned in matching stockings and garters, hugging and accentuating her curve.

Wesley swallowed hard, feeling a certain stirring in his stomach, traces of it in his hips. "You could say that."

Willa grinned, standing up. She spun around to show off the back, raising her arms above her head and looking back over her shoulder. "I wanna be sure that you and the other boys like it. How's this doing it for ya?"

To say that there was a back at all was a bit of a stretch. It was made of the same mesh from the front, wrapping around and meeting at her spine, making up the rest of the teddy. It hugged her body even more so in a very flattering way, but it definitely left little to the imagination.

That didn't stop Wesley from imagining what it would be like to bend her over the very vanity she had just previously sat at, tangling her hair into his fist and yanking it hard (in just the way she liked) as he took her from behind, and seeing every inch of what was under that teddy of hers, despite already knowing it like the back of his hand, panting, moaning, pleading...

After snapping out of the trance he was in, Wesley was suddenly very aware of his clothes, just exactly where they were touching and scrubbing and dear Lord why is it so hot all of a sudden—

Willa turned around again to face him, the wicked smile having disappeared to be replaced with a face of worry. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Is it too much? It is, isn't it? I thought it was prettier on the website anyway—"

"What? No, Willa, you're beautiful," Wesley reassured, standing up. Had he really zoned out so much that Willa thought he didn't like it? He came forward, taking her hands in his own. "With or without the lingerie, I swear, you're perfect. You're absolutely breathtaking."