- ᴋɪss -

We were in the same bathroom.

I don't know how we end up being here, the only thing I remembered was I dragged you here.

"Jimin, did I, somehow, made you uncomfortable?"

You answered with a shake of your head.

You weren't even looking at my eyes, so I lifted your chin, making you look directly to my eyes.

"Jimin..."

"Yoongi, how?"

"How?"

"How am I so sure that you're not lying this time?"

"Jimin, I promise you, I am not lying to you and what I'm feeling for you right now is serious. Park Jimin, you made me like you, you're responsible of this, you can't just make me like you and just leave me alone.

Jimin, you truly are an amazing person, even though we have a huge difference in our personality, we always agree to one thing, you are beautiful and I don't see a reason now to like you, you're full of something that is hard to not like, Jimin- woah- woah, are you crying?"

You started hitting my chest.

"Stupid Yoongi."

Repeating those words again and again.

Until you stopped.

"But why can't I learn to unlike you?" You looked up and-

Ugh, that face!

I couldn't even stop myself.

"Jimin kiss me, or I might do something beyond that."

You smirked at me,

But you still looked so innocent.

And at the same time, you're such a tease.

"Jimin."

I threatened you.

So you grinned and leaned in, capturing my lips.

Our lips sealed, as if it were meant to be just like that. Our lips moved as if it was dancing to one song, our lips moved in sync, and our hearts did too.

I realized.

If I didn't had a stupid mind,

If I didn't 'felt pity' for you,

If I didn't sneak and listened to the conversation you had with your ex,

Would we end up like this?

Cause if not,

I'm more than glad that I asked you out of pity...