✨Chapstick💋💄

Bold=someone else talking normals=jaci talking
(Jaci's POV)
So i'm on the way to bella's school to suprise her i check in the office lady she stares at me in 'awe' "umm... I'm here for Bella Swan"i said "Name?" "Jaci Swan bella's older sister i'm here to suprise her i'm from the military" i replied "sure she's in history talking about you right now" she said awkwardly "umm can i see her?" I asked annoyed "sure room 118 history" she said "thanks" i said.

As i was walking down hall i stopped from the smell i never thought i smell ....vampires yikes oh well i continue walking until i reach the room i breath in and out and walk in earning gasps from others until i saw that face Bella in shock almost about to cry she got up and ran towards me hugging me i smiled and said "i'll see you at charlies ok?"i whispered to her "ok" she said happily i hugged her then left - "we never knew ya'll were related"someone said "well she's my older sister"bella replied she could've sworn she saw jessica pass out.

(Skip school 🚗 Bella's POV)
When i got home i told jaci about my boyfriend edward and his family 'except his secret' but i want them to meet today so ya and then the sound of the doorbell brung me out of my thoughts to find Edward standing at the door "your ready?"he asked "yeah let me go get Jaci" (A/N carlisle and esme arn't together ) "JACI"i screamed "coming" she sang " ummm who is this!"she hissed with venom in her voice , she was always that overprotective, "this is edward...my boyfriend"i said nervously knowing she owns her bows,swords,guns, and etc. "Omg i'm sorry"she said in a intimadating tone almost scaring Edward surprisingly "ummm...ok your coming with me to meet his family" i said awkwardly "i mean sure i guess"she said "cmon" i said and we were off.

Jaci's outfit-shes a e-girl all day✌

Without the lashes she has natrually long eyelashes thanks to her mother

-------------------

(Jaci's POV)
As we were pulling up i knew they were all vampires but one scent drew me towards him "Mate"i whispered edward looked shocked at what i said Does she know?" I asked "y-yes"he studderd "well i gotta secret too" i smirked he just stared and said "how can't i read you?"he said looking confused and frustrated and we went inside.(i know this part aint bout to match the movie so bare with me +esme and Carlisle are gonna be siblings)

(Jaspers POV)
As this lady walks in with bella amd edward i realized we learned about her in history and for some reason i felt some type of strong bond with her.

(Carlisle's POV)
I decide i should take my mate on a date "Bonjour Amour"i said "salut" she said calmly "will you-" i was cut off by a large monster or something bigger than a wolf.

(3rd POV)
Jaci jumped up from where she was she pressed her charm bracelet

(3rd POV)Jaci jumped up from where she was she pressed her charm bracelet