MY FIRST HEARTBREAK

"Yah Lisa you better go and get ready This is my third time telling you " Jisoo screamed at me...

Everyone in the room was staring at us . It's was melon music award . I can't believe it I finally did it ,I mean we as blackpink finally debuted .
"Wae why r you shouting "I screamed at her back

Her dead glare really gave me chills
"I..I..I mean I am going to get ready yes I am " shit Lisa u r a dead meat
"Exactly what I thought so ,go and get your hair ready the stylish is waiting for u " she smirked as she saw me getting up
"Imao looks like Lisa is scard hahahahaha I can't she is always scard of jisoo , omo Jenni should see this hah I can't "YAH PARK CHEAYEONG you r a dead meat after this .
"Wait taking about Jennie where is she anyway " I said looking around.
'30minutes later '
"Ok lisa you all ready now, wow u look like an princess " the stylish unnie said smilling at me brightly
" thank you unnie it all your magic " I said
"Omo our Lisa looks so cute , oh I know why isn't IKON members coming too to the award show , hmmmm something is fishy , remember my daughter no dating and flirting "jisoo teased me .
"Yah stop it "
" unnie I am going to search Jennie unnie the award show is going start in about 1 hours and i think she needs to get ready " I said hoping she would allow me.
"Ok but r u sure you r going to find Jennie or... go to meet ikon member or you r going to meet B-"
OK OK fine... but can I go thought "I said making a cute face "
"Ok fine go but you better come with Jennie " jisoo said pinching my cheeks .
"KKK

I was walking down the hallway . "Mmm should I go and visit ikon first or find Jennie "
I just decided to go meet ikon members first has I was really excited to meet them .I think I was close to there room as I heard ju-ne sii sing loud . Wait that made me chuckle. As I was walking I spotted a familiar figure . I knew who exactly it was .
'KIM HANBIN ALSO Know as B.I
form leader of ikon .
I thought that b.i was going to there changing room but turns out he was going to another direction , so I decided to follow him . As I was about to reach he went to rooma .
"Wait b.i where is going " I pecked inside the door . I read a sign which was stuck on the door knock which said..
'Private room don't not enter'
Wait why was hanbin going inside this room anyway ....
What I say broke my heart-
I saw him hugging a girl but who is it ? Why , when, WHAT is happening
OK breath Lisa you can do this , you an do this. As I looked closely I saw "jenn-wait what how " I closedmy mouth .
No no this might be a misunderstanding well this so surprising I am so happy ( r u sure Lisa you r happy ) omo . I saw that they where laughing and smiling .B.i was coming to the door wait lisa you better start running.
"YAH POKPAK YOU R UNDER UREST STAY RIGHT THERE OR I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU " Some one said
shit Lisa you r getting in a big trouble hanbin caught me- wait that not hanbin-

Hey guys so welcome to my hanlice fanfic . First of all thank you for reading I am going to upload the next part but next week . Secondly english is not my first language so pls be with me and pls support my story and hanlice....HOPE YOU ENJOY