My Oc! #1

Name: Blonde's Massacre
Real Name: Zenika Lynn Charles .
Fandom:Cp and granny/slenderina franchise.
Parents: Slenderina and leiv.
Hair color: blond with red tips and black streaks.
Abilities: teleporting.
Birthday: December 6th 2003
Skintone: White (snow white)
Crush: Ticci Toby (don't judge lmao)

Backstory: The winter of 2003 Slenderina and leiv welcomed a baby girl, they named her Zenika. Little Zenika grew up in the cellers surrounding the homes of her grandmother Angelina and her mother and father. After 4 years of switching between her parents and grandmother Angelina's house and the cellers, her father leiv abandoned her in the school. Even from the age of four Zenika grew hated not only for her father but also for her mother supporting her fathers actions. Zenika spent 6 months there til eventually her grandfather Slenderman got fed up and made an room in the mansion's basement for her. Zenika always had loved and bbn perfered her grandfather. But one day granny and grandpa (not sure of their real names) took her and she lived with them. Even with the family curse she was still put with babysitters. No one in that family knew or dared to ask why they all quit. And by quit meant granny or grandpa would chase them down and feed them to the squid the lives in the pipes. One day Slenderman came to  vist his mother in law and found blood. He came into 9 year old zenkias bedroom and found her eating her latest "babysitter". Sure she wasnt an cannibal but still. Since that day she went out on killing sprees. Started off as slender taking her and teaching her to having his proxies taking her. After a few years she started going by herself. She was barley home, she started moving place to place. She would write her name on her victim's homes no-one knew her real identity besides family and the creepypastas. She would sing her lullaby as she killed her victims.
It appears who met your fate as the angels drive their knives in your flesh. To save their devilish memories as their fates has been met. 

Of course she would toy with her victims. After all she was friends with jeff and clockwork so she's overcame her shyness/pretty much mute.